AMINA

I woke up early my head was hurting, Darryl phone kept going off which I just grabbed it and answered it it was a woman saying baby as I tapped him he woke up and looked at me I handed him the phone looking as he talked. I don't know why a bitch calling his phone saying baby but he got some explaining to do cause I ain't finna do this again.

He hangs up the phone saying man fuck off my line then tryna hold me as I gave him a stank face getting up to do my routine.

That's just some bitch I used to fuck with but it's nothing like that no more. He said as I just shook my head.

Well you need to block her or something. I said as he chuckled

I will girl now give me a hug don't act like that. He said towering over me with his tall big frame which made me melt inside.

No cause don't play with me. I said looking at him as he pecked my lips.

I would never I just thought she would have stopped calling. He said putting his draws on.

Okay. I said as we took a shower and did our routine getting dress and going downstairs as the gang was already up and dressed.

Gang ! Braze said dapping Darryl up as they all dapped up and me and the girls started talking.

Y'all niggas finally up. Amar said

Yea we was lit last night. Darryl said holding me.

Tell me about it. Lena said looking at Amar as he laughed. Freaky mfs

Man y'all was loud. Slim said making us all laugh.

So what nigga it's like dat ova here. Darryl said laughing as i laughed.

After talking and joking around we all left and went our separate ways, Me and Darryl went to brunch since it was around that time.

I hope he's not talking to somebody else because i really opened up to him and i can see he did the same but these random numbers that be popping up got me LIKE 🤔🤔🤔

BB'S BRUNCH •

I had waffles and sausages, with strawberries and a refresher vegan smoothie. Darryl had toast, eggs, bacon. he took me to this brunch place and i loved it every since. It's blacked owned and they be throwing down down.

How's business going for you. he asked eating looking at me.

I can say it's going well, it feels good to finally be making money from home. I said laughing.

Tell me about it but that's good boo you really flourishing. he said as we smiled.

Thank you i have too you are too with your new club and yo lil organization. I said as he laughed at me saying that.

I ain't gone be in this for long. He said with a serious tone.

Why you say that. I asked

Because not everybody make it outta the game like you said yo pops died being a kingpin and it's people after me everyday if not everyday they still lurking. He said

I feel you yea he did die my mom said his own bestfr killed him now he's serving life in prison. I said as he shook his head in shame.

That's who i try to avoid a mf getting jealous bout how i'm running my shit and kill me leaving my daughter with nothing. He said i loved how he loved his daughter once again.

Well your doing good so far you got her checked into beverly and in the next few months you'll be moving out here. I said

Lets move in together. he said