AMINA

AMAR AND LENA HOUSE •

I pulled into Amar and Lena drive way parking as I walked to they door knocking on it as Lena came opening it and we hugged like we ain't seen each other before. She closed the door as I walked to Amar and baby Layla who was smiling and drooling.

Wassup sis how you doing. Amar said giving me a hug with a kiss on the cheek.

Hey bro I'm good in you aww look at my Niece pooh. I said as he handed her to me.

Good i been straight. He said.

Girl you look good. Lena said.

So do you I'm pregnant again. i said as she hugged me and smiled.

Congratulations baby i'm so happy to hear that again. She said.

Congratulations sis. Amar said.

Thank y'all. I said.

You gotta stay for dinner. She said turning her Tv.

I will I will. I said.

Babe i'm finna go see what the guys doing y'all straight. Amar said pecking her as he hugged me again.

Okay Yes be safe. Lena said as He kissed Layla and left.

I can't believe Jay b wanna go against them. I said feeding baby Layla.

That's on him it's nothing we can do now. Lena said unbothered by Jay B.

True he just real foul for that he had no right hating ass. I said.

That was some real hating shit but bet you by now they caught him. She said as I agreed. They handled they business well when it came down to it.

As we were talking my son called me as he was working out with my mom in his background.

Hey mama you feeling better. He asked as I smiled.

Hey baby yes I am thank you I see y'all getting y'all work out in. I said as my mom got into the camera.

Heyy boogie why didn't you tell me my gran baby passed. She said.

It was just so much going on mom. I said.

I understand my condolences to y'all how y'all holding up. She said.

Better from when we first heard the news. I said.

Hey mama. Lena said.

Hey my other baby. She said.

But i have good news for y'all You have a new gran baby and sibling on the way. I said as Aiden smiled looking happy.

Yes congratulations babe i'm speaking prayers over this baby and y'all. She said as I said thank you, we talked some more before hanging up as I went into the kitchen to help Lena cook pork chops with smothered gravy and rice. As we was cooking and Listening to music we heard Amar and Darryl walking in being loud.

Y'all got it smelling good up in here. Amar said kissing on Lena as Darryl did the same to me. He looked so good today !

Wassup pretty. He said.

Wassup handsome. I said as he light a blunt up.

Y'all found him. Lena asked.

Yea we did he in the lock up. Amar said.

Me and Lena shook our heads at the fact that Jay B did this to his self. Regardless of him finding out what happened to Adrain they both had no business trying to get into what we got going on ova here and that's just completely on him. The food finished as we all watched a movie and ate.