DARRYL

I was at the lock up Belly found the dude that was by my gate that day Amina said he was.. Brain was his name and brain monkey ass was finna die for warning my wife anything about what the fuck i did and do ! i was real fed up with this shit they was forever tryna take from me when they could get it they SELF ! we all got 24 hours of the day !

Fuck you ! He said spitting out blood as Belly socked him countless times. I smoked my blunt watching him get hit and fall back every time.

No fuck you ! I killed Joker and Adrain punk ass and you next if you don't make this deal with yo family. I said as i pistol whipped him and he screamed in pain.

Okay ! Okay homie... I'll tell Los that you offering money to back down but why did you kill my baby bro Adrain. He said.

He was tryna kill me. I said as he put his head down.

I can't let that go you might as well just kill me that was my fam. He said as i drew my gun at him.

Say less. I said shooting him in the head. After I shot him Gutta came in and took him to the dump where we took everybody else and i finished my blunt as Amar and Braze walked in looking at all the blood.

Damn nigga who you kill. Braze asked as we dapped up then I dapped up Amar.

That nigga that came up to his gate the other day giving him a warning. Amar said laughing.

Damn I been missing everything since Asia got pregnant. Braze said as I passed him the blunt.

It's good y'all been with y'all woman. I said.

Hell nah she been cussing me out and been all moody. Braze said as we laughed walking out the lock up to sit at the living space i had in here.

I'm glad them stages over with for Lena you'll be good bud. Amar said laughing.

You ain't alone Amina been trippen too but not really cause Icey been texting my phone. I said

She better stop before Amina beat that ass up. Amar said rolling up a blunt.

Bitches always tryna fuck up somebody home. Braze said shaking his head.

We smoked and chopped it up for a min before we all dapped up again and left our separate ways. I went to the store to go buy Amina some flowers as she was out with her mom and granny Faith that just came down to visit them I decided to just get them all some flowers. She told me they made it back to her mom house and that i can come meet Faith. Her grandmother was 65 years old and she had told me so much about her.

ASHIA HOUSE •
I pulled into Momma Ashia parking area as I seen Amina Jeep Wrangler and her moms Audi 8. Parking I got out grabbing the flowers as I Walked up to the door knocking on it as Ashia opened it and we hugged. She was looking fine as fuck right now.

These are for y'all. I said handing her a white rose and then I walked over to her mom hugging her giving her flowers then granny faith looked at me and gave me the biggest smile pulling me into a hug.

You are very handsome just like they said oh my god. She said as we all laughed.

I told you. Momma ashia said.

Thank you y'all looking beautiful today it's nice to meet you. I said.

Such a gentleman thank you what do you do you dress very nice. Granny faith said studying me.

Ima keep it real with you granny I'm a Kingpin. I said.

I figured just be safe is all i can tell you i'm cooking dinner you have to stay. She said as i laughed.

Will do and i'm looking forward to that. I said looking at Amina damn baby had me wanting her.

We gonna go cook. Momma Ashia said as she held Granny faith and they walked to the kitchen to cook.

Where you been? Amina asked me as we kissed.

At the lock up where the kids at? I asked her.

They upstairs sleep they been playing and eating all day since granny faith been here. She said as Nayla walked downstairs dripped down.

Wassup D. She said as we dapped up me and her became real coo she know how to slang dope and she a real nigga for a female.

Sta deal man. I said as she walked to the kitchen and i started kissing on Amina neck.

Baby don't start nothing. She said laughing and blushing.

You looking good baby. I said she was really glowing

Thank you you look good too but later. She said as i said okay do to us being at her mom house.

We heard somebody unlocking the door as it was Lena, Baby Layla, Amar walking in as they closed the door.

Wassup blood. Amar said as we dapped up and Lena Amina hugged as Lena was smiling at Layla.

I ain't even know you was coming sta deal. i said as Amina and Lena started talking.

Shit of course granny faith here. He said as granny faith walked out almost crying.

Aw granny don't cry. Lena said walking over to her and giving her a big hug as Amar hugged her too.

I knew y'all was gonna get back together. She said smiling as everybody smiled.

We finished talking a few mins later granny faith was serving soul food plates as we got to digging in. When I say this shit was hitting it was hitting hitting I see where Amina really get her cooking from.

This is amazing granny. Amina said as granny faith smiled.

You know I always gotta come with heat. She said making us laugh granny had style foreal.

Yea I like this. I said.

Thank you handsome and thank you for looking at Amar. She said sincerely.

Always no doubt. I said Amar was my real childhood homie I was gone always look after bro.

We finished our food then we sat in Ashia living room to watch a movie. Amina was super happy that her granny was out here and I believe she was gonna be moving back down here from louisiana. We watched TAKEN it was about this man kidnapping females and making them sex slaves. These niggas will do anything for money to get by in real life just like that's movies I thought to myself. When the movie finished me and Amina went home as I grabbed the kids putting them into the car, then we drove off heading home.