AMINA

I woke up on the phone with my mom she was super mad at the fact that Nayla quit the military to be a drug dealer. She was only mad because my father died from that lifestyle so she was more worried then mad but mad if that makes sense. I worried bout Darryl everyday and pray he comes home, I even pray for my friends man. The streets don't love you but when that's all you know that's how it is. This shit have made them very successful and you never know when it's gone end.

At least she was honest enough to tell you right. I asked her

I just feel she was making enough money as it was like why get into the game. She said again. I loved girl talk with my mom. She gave me advice and I gave her advice as well. ❤️

Wasn't her grandfather a kingpin back in the day. I asked her remembering Nayla said that.

Yea don't mean she had to follow in that path her grandfather is dead now because of that. She said

All we can do is pray moms I'm with a man that's literally a kingpin and people after him everyday but I still feel safe with him. I said

I worry about them as well especially yo damn brother I didn't even want him in the game. She said she found out Amar was in the black mafia a while back and when she really knew he was in was when he was going to jail back and forth.

I know but prayer works and soon they won't do this for long. I said as she said true thanks for the talk girlie my daughter giving me talks as we laughed together said love you and hung up. I know Nayla was getting nothing but mouth Lol.

The kids was at school and Darryl was out handling business as always and I was now about to work out in my work out room I got added. I started with sit ups listening to CARDI B. Then after that I got on the treadmill for 1hour and 30mins. I really took care in fixing my body to how I want it exactly why Darryl can't keep his hands off me. As I was running for about 30mins Lena called me looking high as hell she couldn't wait to have her baby 😂

I see you couldn't wait to have Layla. I said laughing as she burst out laughing.

Bitch you know it my baby sleep what you doing. She said

Give her all my kisses and working out. I said

You know I will and girl I have to get a session in with you you still doing them classes for 300$. She said

Come on I try to get Tisha and Asia them hoes don't wanna work out and yea sometimes when I'm high. I said laughing

We gone all do it one day but what you doing today I miss you already. She said

Today like a chill day we can get together again. I said

Ok let me see what Amar say I'll call you back. She said as I said alright it was SHOWER TIME. I put my phone on the charger as I walked to my bathroom turning it on getting into the shower singing Pretty Ricky Juicy as Pandora played.

About 20mins into showering I felt Darryl dick on my ass when I was letting the water hit my face. I just knew it was my man the damn music was so loud.

I missed you. He said kissing my back.

I missed you more. I said turning around tongue kissing him touching his dick.

Show me how much. He said chocking my throat as I stuck my tongue out and he sucked it.

I never was this nasty with no man that's how I knew I loved him and he got me to this point. I was truly in love. Eventually this plan B was gone wear off tho LOL

Uhhh daddy yes ! I moaned as he pounded me as water hit all over us.

Yea that's ma name UH ! He groaned going faster as my mouth opened up as a O. This man knew how to fuck that's all I know.

FASTERRR ! I screamed fucking him back.

I'll kill over this shit. He said moaning thrusting faster then slow thrusting as we both moaned and groaned together.

Uhhhhh ! We moaned out cumming together laughing.

That's ma pussy. He said as we kissed.

That's ma dick. I said smiling.

You damn right. He said as we washed up.

Lena and them wanted to come back over. I said

They can wanna cook and stuff. He said

The girls gone cook the sides I just want y'all to grill the steaks. I said as he said alright. I was gone cook steak, Garlic mashed potatoes, Asparagus.

We got out the shower getting dress then walked downstairs to set the food out. Me and Darryl brought groceries groceries so we was stacked for months.

It was Friday and the kids was going over my moms house including baby Layla since we all was finna chill. My mom loved her grandchildren she even treated Royal as her own. We now sat on the couch as Darryl played madden on his PS4 console as i sparked a blunt he rolled.

You ever wonder what else is to do since we rich feel like I did everything. He said

Travel and ball out. I said as he laughed.

Always yo mom not mad at me that Nayla joining the mafia. He asked

Wait she's joining. I said

She asked today yesterday the guys shipped her shipments out to jamacia. He said

I thought she just was gone sell dope but ohh okay. I said

Ain't nothing gone happen to her she just gone be shipping dope everywhere no killing. He said as I knew one day she was gone have to kill.

As we was talking our door bell rung and it was the gang holding up weed and wine/liquor as we laughed and hugged,dapped one another up.

Party over hereeee. Tisha said

Right this the family house. Asia said. Our house was literally big as hell.

I brought that house warming gift. Lena said handing me a Starbucks coffee maker.

Bitch!! You know I love my coffee. I said hugging her.

I know. She said laughing.

How sweeeet wassup sis. Amar said hugging me kissing my forehand. He still treated me like I was 8.

Hey bro bro. I said hugging him back then hugged Slim, Braze.

We finna go to the man cave real quick mamas. Darryl said as we kissed.

Ladies yall wanna help me with the food? I asked

Hell yea. They said and we walked to the kitchen.

We walked in the kitchen as Tisha grabbed some cups out her bag and poured us some Stella rose Peach.

Ok my bitch finna cook her ass off. Asia said looking at what we was finna eat.

You know it. I said

Girl tell me why Jay B keep blowing my phone up. Lena said

He need to stop my brother will end him. I said shaking my head.

I told him. She said

These nighas don't understand no. Tisha said

Until they get slapped up. Asia said as we laughed.