DARRYL

i opened my eyes as it hurt from lights i was seeing, i seen figures running towards me saying. HES AWAKE DOCTOR! that's when i remembered what happened at chase mansion party.  man they was tryna take me out badly. the doctors hooked me up to the breathing machine and i looked at my body and seen i was shot in my arm, belly. he looked at me saying you are lucky to be alive young man ! thank god up above ! i looked at him and did just that. if i would have died, who was gone feed my family? who was gone take care of my kids? i wouldn't have been able to finally marry Amina!?

is my family here? i asked him as he smiled looking at me.

they will be so happy you are awake i'll be back. he said walking out as i smiled. as i was praying i heard the door busy open with, my mom running to me kissing me and a crying Amina running to me kissing me, my bro,slim,amar,tisha,asia,Lena being happy i'm awake.

you scared the shit outta me boy ! my mom said hugging me again as i was hugging amina.

don't do that shit again nigga. braze said as i laughed at all of them.

this nigga laughing. slim said as they all laughed and smiled.

i appreciate y'all. i said.

it felt good to know my family was there for me in that state. when you bout to die you don't know if somebody really love you and to know they was all here and all here probably praying for me that made a nigga feel great. i'm glad i made it.

wassup beautiful. i said as we kissed, she just kept kissing me and looking me in my eyes.

i was so scared darryl i'm so happy you okay. she said.

aye fix yo face i'm good i missed you. i said as we tongued kissed. i know she was scared and i'm just glad she good.

never again. she said laughing as i laughed.

i promise. i said.

so darryl we gone keep you for a day just to make sure everything is okay with you. the doctors said.

y'all gonna have him on meds is everything okay with him. my mom said in concern.

yes ma'am no need to worry he's in good hands. he said holding her hands.