DARRYL

Everybody left Aidan party around midnight, we turnt his shit up like it was one of our parties. Lil man had a great time and that's all I was aiming for. Amina was happy, everybody was happy and lit. I feel that's all that matters in life. Love yo family and keeping god first. Me and the gang was outside smoking as the kids was now sleeping. Mina just told me Adrain weirdo ass wanna drop his gift off but that's the thing you come to my house on dumb shit I'm gone kill you this time. I hate dead beats my father was never around so I hate this man for how he's treating his son but bringing a gift is showing effort he just need to know Amina mines and worry bout Aidan if not I got it as always.

If blood come on some dumb shit ima kill him. I said passing the blunt to Braze.

Well blood better prepare his self. He said laughing.

Damn right we the black mafia. Slim drunk ass said.

It was 12:30PM and we was all lit the girls was in the kitchen drinking wine while we was outside smoking joking around.

Ima go see if Tisha ready to cut out a nigga drunk. Slim said again as we all dapped up and walked back inside to see what they was doing. When we walked in they was smoking on the couch.

Baby you ready. Slim asked hugging her as she kissed him. Baby ass nigga😂

He came yet. I asked Mina

Not yet I forgot all about that nigga. She said as I laughed.

Niggas flakes. I said shaking my head.

It was a lovely night family ima get Layla in the bed and this high ass fool. Lena said referring to Amar as she hugged Lena.

Okay yall thank y'all for coming. Amina said as we all said bye and they left as Adrain pulled up.

He walked up to me saying wassup low as Amina grabbed the gift from him then he asked if he could see Aidan as Amina said no he sleep then he walked back to his car speeding off.

Blood is weird. I said

Tell me bout it. Amina said as we locked the door, took a bath then went to sleep. It was indeed a success!