AMINA

Beverly Hills, Ca.

I was so happy when my brother got out of jail he been in and out for a long time, my brother was a blood. He sold guns, weed, everything and it put him in a great position and I was proud of him no matter what he does. My father was a KingPin but he died when we was young , Him knowing Darryl let me know what type of man I'm gonna be going on a date with he was a blood and he did crime. I wasn't tripping because I grew up in the hood and I know how it is for most growing up. He came up to me asking me on a date Lena and the other girls was just on the fact that he was so sexy. His brother and friend was good looking as well they all was tatted from head to toe. Darryl had cornrolls that was freshly cut. As I was talking to Lena and Tasha Amar came up to me as I seen Darryl and his friends dancing to Migos one time he was fine I had to look.

Stop looking at ma homie Mina. He said as I laughed.

Boy shut up you used to look at Lena like that all the time. I said him and Lena used to date a while back but he kept going to jail, I believe they kinda still love one another.

Now she married in shit. He said looking at her as she looked at him.

You good tho. I asked as he hugged me.

Yea I'm good sis I'm happy to be back moms seem good everybody seem good. He said as I shook my head saying that's good yea.

Look at my babies. My mom said walking up with her phone out as we smiled.

My mom was truly happy he was out I hope he stays out.

After talking and stuff we all sat down and ate BBQ that my mom made, then after we was done eating Amar and the guys went outside to smoke while we followed them to hit the blunt a couple times. I smoked but not everyday.

Nigga we done been threw so many shoot outs. Amar said to Darryl.

Man we been threw some shit. He said passing the blunt to me.

Darryl was buff and about 6'2 everything about him made my pussy jump. To tell you the truth I ain't had sex since I was done with Adrain weird ass.

We finished smoking, it was getting late so we all said our goodbyes. I went straight home and got into bed.