AMINA

I was at the hospital as the doctor checked to see what we was having. I was excited for either OR. Me and Royal wanted a girl and Aiden Darryl of course wanted a boy. Me and Darryl was in the waiting room waiting on Doctor Sawyer to come back in and tell us what we having.

Thanks for your patience y'all are having a boy congratulations ! Doctor Sawyer said as Darryl jumped up hugging me smiling.

I knew it blood ! Yeah ! He yelled excitedly as I smiled.

Thank you are you gonna do my water birth ? I asked him.

Yes I'll see you in the new few weeks by the way. He said. I was due anytime and Asia was due as well. Our babies was apart just like they fathers.

As we walked out we signed out the doctors off then got into the car heading to get some Starbucks I've been craving that alot lately and Darryl has just been spoiling me and taking care of me especially when I get into my anger moods I love this man !

You happy? Darryl asked rubbing my leg.

Yes are you? I asked him looking at him.

Of course as long as I got y'all Im forever hood. He said as we tongued kissed.

I love you I'll take the number 4. I said smiling.

I love you too fat ma. He said ordering our food then paying for it. We got our food as a car rammed into us almost making our car tip over but Darryl managed to slide to the side then pressed on the gas telling me to get his gun out the back and mine. That's when I knew I had to RIDE !

Look baby they following us ! I need you to shoot at them while I slide us to the hood. He said as I clocked the gun back shooting at the car who was still shooting at us. I kept shooting as I shot the driver and they flew into a tree as I lowkey smiled to myself. Darryl hyped me up as we seen another car on our ass bumping us.

We almost there baby ! Darryl said driving and shooting out the car.

He sped fast into the hood as I seen a gang of his homies outside with they guns already out, once we got in our hood they blazed the car up as them guys that was following us was dead. It was fun to shoot and see what they do in the streets but I was scared and I hope my baby okay he was moving while that was going on. Darryl stopped the car as his homies ran over.

Y'all good blood ! Belly yelled as Darryl got out walking over to me.

You good baby. He asked checking me as I had to catch my breathe.

I'm just ready to go home. I said as Belly gave me a water.

Meeting in the next few hours. Darryl said to belly as they dapped up and we drove home. He told one of his homies to drive behind us just in case somebody come back. I was tired of living like this I got out of compton for a reason but now they in Beverly still after us.

HOME •

I'm going to my mom house I don't feel safe. I said as he sighed.

Baby we just got this house I understand you a lil shaken up but we good. He said.

No Darryl im so serious we just almost loss our life I have a baby inside of me what if something happened to him. I yelled as a tear fell from my eyes.

Okay how long you gone be. He asked holding me.

A few days you need to fix this your life is more important then this and my life is important also. I said packing my clothes.

You breaking up with me? He asked.

Hell no I just want this to be over with we moved away for a reason. I said.

Well maybe you need a square ass nigga. He said.

Wow I'll talk to you later. I said walking out getting into my car driving to my mom house. I didn't want to leave him but I did not feel safe at all I felt like they was gone be after him for the rest of his life. I wouldn't bare want to see us dying while our kids is left alone or us all getting killed together. Life was more to killing I wanted to live and make memories till the lord call me home not a stranger calling me there. I texted him I love him and too pick if he wants a family or us. Aiden and Royal was at Momma dee house as I called he putting her on speaker phone.

Hey babe. She said.

Heyy how's the kids doing. I asked her.

They good there eating right now everything okay. She said.

We just got shot at and I'm just a little shaken up I don't know if it's my baby making me feel a certain way or what. I said.

Oh my god are y'all okay do I hear you driving. She said.

I left the house to go to my mom i don't feel safe some Mexican guy came to our house then now this it's too much. I said.

I understand babe I told my sons that building a family is more important then dying in the streets they have enough money to live life and just do investments but that's all they know boo you just have to shake it and ride it out. She said.

I feel you mom I just gotta do what's right for my children including Royal. I said.

Your most definitely right I told my man this all the time when my boys was younger now look at them doing the same thing he used to do but he turned away from that and got into investments leaving the fuck shit behind, I see them settling down tho since they been with y'all it's just the people that's after them that's doing it. She said.

It's like they will never stop. I said.

I know just wait it out I don't know what they do out there but all we have to do is pray get to your moms safe I'm about to call him right now. She said.

Okay. I said as we hung up and I pulled into my mom house getting out as Nayla helped me with my bag.

We ain't know you was coming by. She said as we walked into the house and my mom was sitting on the couch she got up smiling to hug me.

Wait is everything okay. She asked me.

No we just got into a crash and a shoot out. I said sitting down.

Oh Jesus thank god y'all are okay you need anything where Darryl. She said.

Yea we fine I'm just shaken up it was so much I had to leave the house I don't feel safe right now. I said.

Why didn't Darryl come? She asked.

I feel like he's tryna tell me to just calm down but no I can't that was our life back there I want him out. I said.

I'll be back babe it's a meeting call. Nayla said pecking My mom.

Be safe. She said as Nayla gave me a kiss on the forehead.

Am I wrong for leaving. I asked her.

Not really but you should go back home and maybe y'all just talk about moving to another spot. She said.

I was thinking that but damn we just got here. I said.

Well y'all don't let no one run y'all away from what y'all built. She said.

You right. I said.