AMINA

It was Monday 9:45PM I got up early to drop Aiden and Royal off at school as Darryl was still sleeping which was a first because he always up before me. I dropped them off then I decided to go pick up a couple of Groceries from WINCO for the house after that I stopped by my mom house she was working out as I started working out with her for a min. Having this baby I was gone be working out just to keep my baby healthy. My mom doesn't know I'm pregnant yet I just know she gone be happy for me and excited.

Mama Ashia House •

I'm so glad you came by. My mom said as we was doing sit ups.

Yesss how you been mom. I asked her getting up to drink my water.

Everything been good Nayla ass been with Darryl and them lately. She said as my mom was still getting used to Nayla being a drug dealer and now the Black mafia.

That's good she's gonna be safe mom trust. I said as she gave me a warm smile.

Thank you you looking pregnant. She said grinning at me as i smiled big.

I am. I said excitedly as she hugged me.

Aww congratulations mamas i know darryl is happy. She said

Yes he is surprisedly. I said

Of course he loves aiden he's gonna most definitely love this one. She said as we talked for a few hours then i left as i looked at the time it was time for the kids to be picked up since i was already out i drove to they school.

How was school you guys? I asked them driving home as Darryl told me he was with Amar and them.

Fun ! Aiden said Good ! Royal said as I smiled. even tho they wasn't blood they looked alike

Who got hw. I said

We both do. Aiden said

Okay yall start on that then y'all can chill. I said as they said okay. We drove into our gate as i seen a mexcain guy with a gun standing by my gate i told the kids to get down as Aiden helped Royal get down. I grabbed my gun Darryl gave me clocking it back if anything !

WHAT ARE YOU DOING AT MY HOUSE !? I asked him as he smiled at me. He was tatted everywhere and looked like trouble.

I want to send a message to Darryl he killed my brother Joker and word around town he killed Adrain. He said.

I'll pass the message you need to leave. I said as he put his cigarette out and walked off.

This is exactly why I wanted him out this life how does he know where the fuck we live !! I told the kids to go in the house as I called Darryl i was furious and Adrain like my baby daddy Adrain ??

Wassup baby. He said

Nigga some mexcain man just popped up at our house saying he looking for you. I said

WHAT ! are y'all ok ? he asked

We fine Darryl but i don't like this shit come home. I said as he said okay and we hung up.

As i put my car in the garage i walked inside as the kids was doing they hw I walked to the kitchen to breathe like what if he just killed me right there with my kids in the car this shit gotta end i take my life and kids lives serious.

Mom you okay. Aiden asked.

Yea baby I'm gonna cook food in a min you okay. I said

Okay yes just checking on you. He said hugging me as I calmed down.

Thank you if y'all need help with hw let me know. I said as he walked back to the table.

I heard the door unlocked as Darryl ran to the kitchen checking on all of us.

He left quietly. I said

I'm so sorry baby I don't know how he knows where we live somebody talking. He said hugging me as I hugged him back.

He said something about Adrain. I said looking up at him.

Yo baby daddy was in the Mexican Mafia. He asked me as I didn't even know.

I just know he was black and mexican. I said

Ima ask Danah they was together for a few weeks. He said

I want cameras here. I said

I'm gone get them in tomorrow morning. He said as we kissed.

Okay who can be talking. I said

I don't know I'll find out tho. He said