DARRYL

MOMMA DEE CRIB •

Boy I ain't seen you in a while. My mom said as we hugged.

I know wanted to see if you wanted Royal she been asking for you. I said waking Royal up as she was all smiles to see her granny.

You know I want her always. She said as we all walked into the house.

Mom it's some shit I gotta talk to you about. I said

Let's get a cup of Henny we can talk about it. She said as we walked into the kitchen as Royal played with her toys on the floor.

Amina baby daddy tryna kill me. I said

WHAT ! Come again. She said as I laughed.

Yea turns out he been fucking this bitch at my club and tryna make her watch our every move. I said

Do what you have to do because that's not right we don't play that shit over here ! She said

That's what I said I asked her first knowing that he's still Aiden dad but fuck blood. I said

You did the right thing but check them bitches at that club they shouldn't even be doing that. She said

I got her in the lock up I was going after this. I said

Well go handle that and be safe. She said as we hugged.

I left from there and arrived at the lock up which was in COMPTON. The guys texted me saying they was already there and had all the girls lined up to talk. I was either gone do some killing or firing I couldn't let hoes be the fault of my money of feeding my family.

LOCK UP •

Wassup niggas. I said as we all dapped up.

" Wassup " " Was the deal " They all said.

Them hoes in there. Belly said as we all walked to the back.

Y'all the feds !? I yelled at them.

" NO " they all said some shook they head.

Danah explain everything. I said

Well we tried this boyfriend and girlfriend thing for a min until he kept calling me his baby mama name when we was having sex then he asked me if I knew about everything that's going down in here but he held a gun to my head. She cried out.

Did you tell him what's going down. I asked

I did he was going to kill me. She said still crying.

I can't trust you But I ain't gone kill you I want you to keep talking to him and you gone lure him to this same lock up basically telling him that you trapped me here and he can kill me. I said.

Okay got it. She said

You not off the hook tho now for every last one of you if i hear y'all snitching and fucking these niggas for extra money when yall make enough yall DEAD ! I said

Now get tf outta here. Braze said as they all left except for Danah.

Call him right now and tell him to do it tonight. I said.

Okay. She said Dailing his number.

Put that shit on speaker. Slim said

Hello bitch come suck this dick. He said this nigha was trying to pimp her out.

I got Darryl chained up you can kill him tonight. She said calmly.

Foreal !? He said getting excited as my guys got heated.

Yea I'll send you the address. She said

Ok I'll see you tonight. He said as they hung up.

I didn't know he was gonna put me in this I'm not a snitch he's been putting a gun to my head. She said crying.

Look go home and calm yo nerves then get dressed into something sexy so he won't think of nothing and it's done. I said as she said ok and left out.

How we doing this blood. Amar said

Text that hoe 11PM put y'all gear on and I'm gone finish him I want y'all here just in case he bring somebody. I said as they shook they heads.

Boss Geeboy in jail no bond. Belly said

Man what the fuck is going on. I said

What his dumb ass do I told you blood don't know how to stay out. Slim said shaking his head.

I don't know he haven't been around lately. Braze said.

Belly check that shit I don't have time to deal with him I already told him. I said I just bond this nigha out last months ago.

We all walked outside locking the lock up then we sparked our blunts. We was smoking for about 20 mins when we seen a car pass by not once but twice as we took our guns out ! We was ready for whatever.

Blood that's them Mexicans ! Slim said as he had 2 eagles in his hand.

POW POW 💥 ! Gun shots fired as we shot back heading for cover and they drove off.

They sliding back for Joker. I said

I'll go handle them right now. Belly said loading his Gun back.

You and Gutta handle that. I said as he got into his truck driving to get Gutta.

We gone meet up around 11 it's hot right now. Braze said as we all dapped up and left from the lock up. Going threw all this shit kinda made me get tired of it I couldn't leave Royal behind and I couldn't leave Amina nor Aiden so keeping my eyes open was everything to me.