AMINA

Royal and I woke up around 11:45AM getting into the shower then got dressed, I put some braids in her hair with some cute beads as Darryl wanted me to do her hair. Today was my sons' 8th birthday he is truly growing up on me. When me and Royal walked downstairs of the house Darryl had already decorated everything in the house and outside in our backyard. From Jumpers, to Jumper slides just everything. I was shocked and happy that I had a man that truly cared about my gift god gave to me.

I made me and Royal some Cereal and bacon with some strawberries to put something in our stomachs for the day. As we was eating I called my mom inviting her over to my house and said she can invite Tasha and her other friends and I sent a text to Lena and the girls about it knowing they already was coming out.

I heard a doorbell ring as I walked to open the door it was Lena, Tisha, Asia with a whole bunch of gifts for my son as I gave them a hug.

Awww I didn't know y'all was coming so early. I said.

Girl you know we wasn't missing it. Asia said

This place is niceee okay. Tisha said

Thank you a lil sum sum. I said smiling.

Let's open up some wine I ain't pregnant no more shiid. Lena said as we laughed.

Mom can I go to the jumper? Royal asked me OMG SHE CALLED ME MOM.

Yes baby go ahead. I said as she ran to the backyard.

She is so cute. Asia said

Isn't she. I said smiling as she walked up the ladder to her treehouse.

Adrain still hasn't called and it's his son birthday today.. I was over him at this point in my life. But I'm not gonna think about him it's all about my son and my family here so I'm all good. Hours later everyone finally made it and the taco lady came by surprise Darryl really out did self.

The kids was in the jumpers as the grow ups was turning up getting high and drunk and eating tacos. my son looked like he was having the best time of his life. i don't know how this man managed to get a jumper Game room.

Wassup baby. Darryl said hugging me as I hugged him back. i loved being in his arms.

Wassup sexy you really out did yo self. i said smiling as he smiled.

I had too anything for y'all and lil man. he said

Let me get some pictures of y'all. My mom Ashia said with her phone out taking pictures of us and everybody.

Wassup Nayla. Darryl said dapping Nayla up as they talked to the side.

He's great. My mom said

He surely is I'm so loved. I said looking at him.

That's good babe you supposed to be. She said

Girl I'm lit. Tasha my mom friend said stumbling to us.

You is too lit let's go get some water. My mom said tapping me as I said ok and they walked to get Tasha some water with her crazy tail self LOL.

My son ran to me and hugged me tightly as I smiled I loved how he was really having fun as he was hugging me Adrain called my phone as I seen DUMB ASS pop up 🙄.

Mom if thats my dad I don't wanna see him anymore. Aidan said looking at me serious.

Are you sure? I asked because my answer was already ok.

Yea he doesn't love me. He said

He does he just makes dumb choices. I said still letting him know his dad loves him he just dumb.

I like Darryl better. He said running back to the jumpers.

I finally answered Adrain after the 3rd ring...

"WHAT " I said

"Why you ignoring me you know it's my son day " he said yelling.

Oh wow now your finally worried about yo son after 6months. I said

Look I know I been fucking up Mina but I love my son I just wanna bring him a gift. He said

He doesn't even wanna see you anymore Adrain. I said

I know I fucked it up but just do me this favor and I won't bother. He said as I said okay drop it off . I didn't wanna give him my location but eventually I was gone have too I mean he is his son.

Girl you okay. Tisha said hugging me as I was a lil pissed.

I'm ok baby daddy drama. I said shaking my head.

It'll get better let's party. She said as she started throwing it back on me and Lena and Asia ran to do the same as I laughed. I loved my friends dearly ❤️

Don't throw it back with out me. Braze said coming behind Asia.

Ayeeeee. Darryl and slim, Amar said dancing walking up as I laughed.

It was always a kid party but when the grow ups was ready to turn up it was a adult party after. After dancing then eating, saying happy birthday to opening up his gifts everybody left accept for the gang. It was a SUCCESS!