AMINA

As Darryl was still out I was in the bathroom taking a pregnancy test because I woke up throwing up. I waited a few minutes until it said pregnant or not pregnant. I was lowkey scared to have another kid due to what just happened to Dino but I was gone stick threw whatever when it came to gods gifting. As I stopped pacing back and forth I finally checked it and it said pregnant. I was happy and scared at the same time. I decided to put the test on the bed so when Darryl comes in he can see it and pick it up. I know he's gonna be happy and this is gonna make us stronger.

I walked downstairs lit a candle and poured me some wine as Darryl walked in smiling at me. I could never get used to such a beautiful man. He walked up to me hugging and kissing me all over as I blushed and smiled feeling loved.

You look beautiful. He said as we tongued kissed.

You look handsome I see you got yo shirt off. I said as he had no shirt on from getting tatted.

Had to let my tattoo get some air it's smelling good in here. He said taking his shoes off.

Thank you I had the urge to cook and do something. I said.

I'm glad you feeling better mama. He said as we pecked a couple times.

I do I'm glad you is too. I said.

Ima go shower. He said as he walked upstairs and I sat down watching Tv drinking my wine. As I was watching tv Darryl ran downstairs hugging me tightly as I smiled.

Your pregnant again ! He yelled smiling.

Yes. I said as he hugged and kissed me and i did the same.

This just made a nigga day but I'll be right back. He said walking back upstairs and I laughed.

He came back down smiling smoking a blunt as I laughed. He truly wanted a kid with me and I just hope this time be different.

This baby we gone have okay. He said as we kissed.

I pray and hope to god. I said.

You talked to Lena tho. He asked turning on Martin.

Yea earlier why. I said.

Her ex husband was the one who burnt down my club. He said.

Wtf you lying. I said as I started calling Lena phone.

Hello. Lena said feeding baby Layla.

Hey how y'all doing. I said.

Good what about y'all. I said.

Good good. She said.

So tell me why Jay B burned down Darryl building. I said.

Stfu and tell me you lying. She said and I shook my head I'm not lying.

Oh wow I'm so sorry Darryl. She said.

Sis that wasn't yo fault that nigga gone get Got tho. Darryl said.

Do what you have to do bro I can't believe this. She said as Darryl got on the phone and I finished talking to Lena.

Baby you good I gotta go handle this. He said kissing me.

Yea be safe. I said as he grabbed his keys and left out. I needed to get out this house !

Girl come over. Lena said holding up wine as I laughed.

I'm coming in a min. I said as we hung up and I took a shower and got dress leaving out.