DARRYL

We was at Aiden basketball game as his team name was called the Steelers and they was playing the Knights. My boy was the point guard which he was the shooter to pass the ball to to make the shot. When I say my boy didn't come to play he didn't come to play he was making every shot as we practiced outside every night or almost every night when I could. These lil niggas was jealous of him when they didn't even have to be all these young niggas had talent but i showed my nigga how to street hoop on these courts and to not let no nigga over him always front and center.

GOOD GAME MY YOUNG ! I yelled with excitement as his mom hugged him and I dapped him up. The score was 15-25.

It was a great game. Aiden said cheesing as his friends called for them to all take a picture for the winning game.

That's your son. Some lady walked up to me smiling.

Yea. I said as me and Amina looked at her.

He's so cute and you so sexy. She said as Amina touched my dick in front of her and she walked off.

Bitches is disrespectful. Amina said loudly as the girl looked back and kept walking.

Chill out. I said kissing her laughing.

No the bitch seen me. She said as i kissed on her neck to calm her down i loved when she got like that for me i did the same.

After they won the game I took Aiden and Royal to davis busters to eat and play arcade games for his big win. Everything been going pretty smooth since i killed adrain but i still couldn't say that the mexicans was gone stop killing us for joker.

DAVIS BUSTERS •

I payed as we got in they seated us to our table so we can eat i brought them 300 chips each to play the game.

Thank you for bringing us here Dad. Aiden said hugging me as I hugged him back and we dapped up.

No doubt big man always we gone go shoot some hoops in a min. I said as he smiled.

We gone play everything Royal. Amina said.

Yayyy ! Royal jumped up and down smiling.

We ate pizza and wings then we played almost every game with the kids as they started to get sleepy in the face we went home.