AMINA

After I was done painting the kids faces, Lena walked up to me and told me that Adrain was here claiming to get his family back and he looked like shit. Which let me know he was back on drugs because the press been saying he haven't been playing BALL. I had a few words to say to him about his son and I honestly didn't want him seeing him anymore.

Why are you here? I asked him looking at him as he grinned.

I want my family back Amina can't you see that !? He said loudly as I was taken back I don't know who he was talking too.

1 What you not finna do is yell and for 2 worry about yo son you haven't called in 6months ! I yelled back.

I give you money every month for him he well taken care of. He said

It ain't about the money nigga it's about yo time. I said as Darryl walked up to me.

You okay ma. He asked sizing up Adrain as Adrain the same.

Nigga you think I'm a bitch or sum. Adrain asked taking out a gun as everybody ran over to us as Amar,Braze,Slim took they guns out including his other homies that arrived.

I can't believe this nigga brought a gun to my momma house he's done for literally can't ever see my son again.

You crazy or something Adrain don't ever come to my house with no gun I will call the police on yo dumb ass leave now. My mom yelled at him.

Ms Ashia she don't need me no more she want this wack ass nigga. He cried out

Adrain go home bruh let's not make this a issue. Nayla said walking up to him with her hands out as they still had guns drawed at him.

Nayla took the gun from him then handcuffing him as she dialed 911.

Hey ! Let me go. He screamed as soon as she called her old police buddy they came picking Adrain up as I asked for a restraining order on him immediately.

Darryl held me tight as we watched him get put into the car after all that happened it was later in the day everybody went home and we was now in bed.

I can't believe he would do this. I spoke as Darryl rolled a blunt.

You got that restraining order now so he can't come back around you. He said

Yea but I mean all he had to do was be a father to his son it was never about me. I said

Sometimes man can't own up to reality so they go based off destroying they selves but just know Aidan always gone be green over here. He said as I smiled he always knew what to say.

I love you. I said

I love you more mamas. He said kissing me as we smoked then fell asleep.