AMINA

I was rushed to the hospital because I was bleeding from down below and I kept throwing up.. I was nervous and scared because this never happened before. They put me on the bed and put me on the machines checking me. They told Darryl to step into the hall way along with Aiden and Royal.

I'm sorry ma'am but you had a miscarriage. The doctor said as my eyes got blurred and my throat felt like a hard knot came in it..

NO ! please tell me this is not true. I cried out as Darryl bussed in asking me what's wrong I couldn't even get my words out.

I'm sorry sir your son didn't make it. The doctor said again as Darryl punched a hole into the wall screaming.

That all happened.. next thing you know I passed out and was now at home in bed dazed. Lord why did i have to lose him? Please tell me why..

Babe you gotta eat something. Darryl said bringing me some fruit salad with water.

I'm not hungry. I said as he took the plate and headed back downstairs. I was hurting bad and i knew he was hurting as well.. hell Aiden and Royal cried.. I checked my phone it was 2 missed calls from AMAR, 3 from my mom, 3 From Lena.. Everybody was calling. I just couldn't talk i turned over and cried and asked god why again. I was so excited to meet my son and bring him into this world and it's like my world came crashing down ! I just pray we get threw this I don't wish this on anybody.

Darryl came back into the room saying his mom came and picked the kids up but Aiden was gonna get dropped off at my mom house, I just said okay as he got into bed holding me from behind I just cried harder..

Mamas I swear we gone get threw this maybe it just wasn't time we can try again. He said kissing my back.

I know I just wanted to meet him. I said turning to him as he lifted my chin up.

God gives his hardest battles to his strongest people it's always gone be a time again until then it's rest in peace to our lil Dino. He said as I smiled and we hugged tightly.

Hold me tighter. I said as he did just that. Y'all ever found somebody that just makes every pain go away?

I love you. He said tongue kissing me as I knew we was about to have some good sex.

I love you too. I said unblucking his pants down along with his boxers as we was still kissing. I then took my clothes off sitting on his dick as we both moaned in passion.

Oh yes baby ! I moaned bouncing up and down as he slapped my ass fucking me faster.

Fuck just like that ! He groaned inside me fucking me like his life depended on it.

Ah ! Yes ! FUCK ME !

Mmm Mhhm ! He moaned sucking on my breast slapping my ass more then once.

FUCK! yes daddy ! I moaned uncontrollably sucking on his neck and ear.

You gone make this dick nut baby. He said making my pussy wetter.

I'm coming !! Ah !

Oooo ! He groaned coming inside me as we both came together breathing hard. We both needed that

We in this together. He said as we tongued kissed.

Together. I said as his phone ringed and he answered it I layed back still trying to catch my breath.

WHAT ! He yelled into the phone standing up as i sat up.

What happened !? I asked as he hung up the phone.

They just burnt down my club turn the news on. He said as I turned it on his building was in flames.

Oh my god that's some hating ass shit i'm so sorry babe. I said rubbing his back.

The devil busy ma these niggas gone pay. He said as I just knew it was finna get crazier.

As I turned the TV off because it was just to much our door bell rung as Darryl put some clothes on and I did the same to see who it was. I was still skeptical about everything I kept my head and eyes on 10 when it came to my family and with this burning happening I wasn't finna let my guard down. Darryl took his gun out opening the door as it was just BRAZE, ASIA, AMAR,LENA, Slim, Tisha with food and wine.

Damn cuddie you was finna get to blazing. Braze said as we all laughed and they walked into the house.

I'm so sorry man. Slim said hugging me and darryl at the same time as everybody came hugging us.

Everything gone be good. Darryl said as we all sat down.

It surely is. Lena said.

Y'all gone get threw this trust when I lost my daughter it was hell but slim helped me threw it. Tisha said.

We got y'all foreal. Asia said as Braze agreed saying the same along with Lena and Amar, Slim They was truly making our day.

That shit crazy about the shop tho. Amar said shaking his head.

You heard anything. Darryl asked.

Nah I just hit belly up he said he gone let me know in a couple hours. Slim said.

That shit got me hot dawg. Braze said pulling a blunt out.

When i find out who did this they gone pay but it's good we rich we can get another building. Darryl said.

Damn right they gone pay. Braze said as we was all smoking passing it to one another. After smoking we ate churches chicken turning on Friday after next to set the mood from this hectic ass day that was going on. Our family coming over truly meant alot to me and Darryl and hearing that Tisha went threw this made me feel even better and that i can get threw with losing Dino🕊🕊