AMINA

We was at My new skating rink that has officially opened for everybody in the community who wanted to come out but today it was Royal birthday so it was just the family who was here skating and just having a great time. Darryl got the sanchez Gang to back down he was right about how they only cared about money more then they gang but keeping our eyes open was something we all was gone do. Me and the girls was sitting at a VIP section i got built in 4s for anyone who wanted to sit down. This place turned out to be something i thought it wouldn't.

Girl this is hot ! Lena said drinking her margarita. i also had a bar section.

Thank you and thank y'all for riding with me. I said.

We always gone ride. Asia said.

Of course and don't let me get started on these drinks. Tisha said as we laughed she was drunk already.

The kids was skating and the guys was skating with them everything was turning out to be a success of something Royal wanted. She has been threw a lot since her mom passed and it's only right we did our best to make her and Aiden happy.

I'm just glad we got them niggas off our backs. Lena said.

No foreal because it was gone be war. Tisha said.

They ain't want no smoke foreal. Asia said.

Exactly why they took the money. I said.

What y'all talking about. Amar said smiling with his high ass.

Not you. Lena said laughing as we laughed.

Shut up. He said kissing her as she smiled. They was so cute.

Darryl walked over to me hugging me from behind this man never failed to amaze me with how handsome he is. I was glad i found a man who truly loved me and respected me. I was having his first child and that meant everything to us.

You enjoying yo self? He asked me sitting down.

Yes I am are you the kids look like they having fun. I said looking at Royal and Aiden with they cousins.

I am they had me skating boy but yea they is. He said laughing as I laughed my baby was sweating.

Hey y'all sorry we late. Momma dee and Granny Mary, Miles came walking up with gifts.

You just in time moms. Darryl said getting up to hug them as I did the same.

Grannnyyyy. Royal said hugging her grannies at the same time smiling big.

Look at my birthday girl. They both said.

Daddy can I open gifts now. Royal said.

Yea baby let's get everybody over here first. Darryl said. He called everybody back over so we can watch Royal open gifts she had a gang of gifts just like Aiden did. She opened all her gifts as me and the girls put it all back, The kids went back to skate and us grown ups was doing grown up things. My mom and Nayla Left and so did Momma dee and Miles and Granny Mary.

HOME •

You think she enjoyed her birthday? Darryl asked me smoking his blunt.

Of course you see they both knocked out. I said sitting on his lap. We finally made it back home from this eventful day we had. Royal turned 7 years old.

Yea they is I'm just glad they both had a good time we really living it up. He said.

That's right baby we is and we gone keep living it up to the fullest. I said as we pecked.

I can't wait till Dino come. He said smiling rubbing my stomach as I smiled.

Me either. I said.