DARRYL

I could not believe these nighas had the nerve to send somebody to my crib giving me a WARNING. You step to my woman and my kids you dead ! If anything would have happened that would have fucked me up forever plus she having my baby right now. Right now I was at Amar house counting money from last night at the club we up more millions and billions a nigga could do anything i wanted and what we wanted.

Nigga them mexicans showed up at my house sending me a warning. I said to Amar smoking my blunt.

I don't like that they came up to my Sis. He said putting rubber bands on each stack.

Somebody talking and I heard Adrain was in the Mafia Amina said the guy said I killed Joker and Adrain so it gotta be him. I said

I never knew of that I only knew he played ball and was dating my sister and had a kid but he is mexican. Amar said.

We gotta make a deal with them. I said

You backing down blood. He said

For right now we need too we all got families. I said.

You right ok so how we gone do this. He said.

You know they love money then they own so offer Marco Celly ( The head of the Mexican Mafia) 500.Milion to back down or we will have to go to war for the sake of our families. I said.

Nigha that's a lot of money you sure this will work. He asked

Trust it will work but it's depends on the hard headed ass niggas he got working for him. I said.

Right I'll hit up Maria. Amar said Maria was Marco niece him and her fucked a couple times in school.

I ain't know you still fucked with her Opp ass. I said laughing.

I gotta do this lowkey you know Lena don't play that. He said as I laughed.

Get back to me on that since you got baby Layla to watch i'll take the money to the safe. I said which he usually does.

Bet that up stay safe. He said as we dapped up and i left his house getting into my Durango Truck driving to the safe place to lock up the money. I never wanted my money in the bank with mfs that can touch it I had my man watching it every sec and min. As I was driving james finally got back to me regards of Geeboy getting out but say it's up to the judge for his trail. MY NIGGA WAS DONE FOR IF HE GOT 4 guiltys. I tried my best to help him. I got too the safe place and Dapped my young niggas i had watching my money up as i went in and stored 800 thousand in locking it up.

I left from there as I drove to Chic Fla Lay to grab me and Amina some food as she was at her new skating rink she just brought a couple days ago i was super proud of my woman she was independent and sexy and i respected and loved that about her. I drove into her new parking lot as I seen some dude with his shirt off painting her building looking at her i didn't really pay no mind as i walked in she looked up smiling at me.

Wassup beautiful. I said walking up to her as we pecked a couple times.

Hey handsome you smell so good. She said smiling at me.

That's all you I got us some food. I said as she sat us down at the tables that was finished in the building.

For me aww Thank you babe getting this place together. She said as we started eating.

I see it's coming along. I said looking around as I seen the same guy keep looking at her.

Don't mind him he sold me the building and he also paints for it. She said.

I'm not tripping. I said tongue kissing her as he looked away.

It's gone be done in a few months just in time for Royal birthday. She said as i threw my food away i smacked that shit down.

That's real good you think I'm wrong for killing Adrain? I asked her really thinking to myself.

He was gonna come after you babe and these other guys is tryna come after you that's why i said you need to let this life go i can't lose you. She said as the guy walked up.

Hey I finished painting your all set from the outside i'll do the inside next week. He said grinning at her like i wasn't here.

Aye homie i appreciate all that you doing but don't walk up like you don't see me and grinning all at her like that. I said as he stepped back holding his hands up.

Babe chill thank you that's fine. She said as he walked away.

Nigha looking at you like he tryna fuck you side ways. I said as she laughed holding my face kissing me.

I'm all yours pumpkin. She said as we cleaned up and left home.