AMINA

Beverly Hills, Ca 7:00PM

I had just got home from jogging as Lena called my phone being loud about the Tyler's Perry show called Sisters that was our show we would be on FT every Wednesday drinking wine just laughing. That was my girl ❤️ but today a bitch had to get a workout in I been doing that almost everyday just to keep in shape but don't get me wrong a bitch be eating eating good LOL.

I seen that Darryl guy at the park with his daughter Royal. I said as Lena smiled.

Y'all both have kids look at that. She said as I laughed.

Bitch it's nothing like that we barely know each other. I said

Well he wanna know you THATS for damn sure. She said laughing.

I can tell and he's very straight forward with it. I said.

Give it a try I think it's time you find somebody to love you since Adrian. She said as I nodded my head. I had grew some bad trust issues since Adrain to where I had to take therapy which is why I work out. I just don't have time for lies it's a waste of time and that's all that apple head ass nigga did.

I be feeling like it's time but I just wanna find the right man. I said

I already know he looks like a good guy even behind all them tattoos he's flashy but very well kept. Lena said he indeed had that California style and had bout 6 chains on his neck shit even his daughter had a rollie around her neck.

He seems coo his daughter is funny she gone say we look cute together. I said as Lena laughed out.

No she didn't ! She plotting already. She said as I laughed.

Girl yes but I wouldn't mind that man is fine but you know me. I said

I already know but Jay just got in babes I'll call you later kiss Aidan for me. She said as we said bye hanging up.

After being on the phone with her I called my son Iphone as his face came up on the screen smiling.

Wassup mama. He said

Wassup baby what you doing. I said

Playing madden what you doing. He said

Ok ok you winning I just got in just wanted to check on you. I said smiling

You already know mom. He said laughing as I laughed. I loved our bond !

Well I'll see you next week boo have fun. I said as he said okay love you, I said it back then I plugged my phone on the charger as I got into my bath water that was still steaming hot for me.

I started thinking if I should give another man my heart again and it was so sad because I should want to be loved but a bitch don't wanna be hurt and drained I built myself for peace.. not hurt but he seem coo and the way he treats his daughter is cute.

Washing up for about 30 mins, I then got out and put on some night clothes and fell asleep I was going to my mom house tomorrow my lil bro he was getting out of jail.

You see I'm from Compton just like Darryl he probably thinks I'm a Beverly Hills girl but I'm not I made enough money and got out of there and took my family with me.