AMINA

I was out with Lena, Asia and our new friend Tisha who was Slim girlfriend. She was real down to earth,funny,wild. It's like she clicked right with us once we all started hanging out. We was at this brunch place called Primos Brunch in beverly hills. They food was amazing me and Lena came here every time we wanted to do a lil brunch outing. I wanted to see if the girls wanted to go to CABO and make this a group thing. it was Sunday the kids was still at my moms house as they where both good and Darryl was out with the guys asking them the same thing i was finna ask.

Thank y'all for inviting me out this food is delicious. Tisha said eating her chicken salad.

It's no problem girl thank y'all for coming out. I said eating a Turkey club sandwich the best primo sandwiches in beverly.

You know we was coming. Lena and Asia said out as I already know.

I wanted to know if y'all wanna do a group Cabo trip in the next few days. I asked them as they got excited about it.

Hell yea. Asia said out as I laughed.

I'm all for it. Tisha said

You know me. Lena said

Okay it's on Darryl asking the guys even tho they already gone say yea. I said laughing as we all agreed laughing.

As we finished talking and eating we then started taking pictures and listening to music as we was on the roof top which it was people dancing because they had a DJ playing bangers. We all started dancing once Cardi B came on IF ITS UP THEN ITS STUCK ! Tisha started throwing that ass back on me as I was twerking with her as Lena and Asia joined us. We was having a good time only people who turned up in a whole restaurant and didn't give no fucks. After enjoying our self for another hour we all got into Tisha Benz Truck she took out a fat ass blunt and sparked it. Which means we was finna HOTBOX.

I hope y'all don't mind HOTBOXIN. She asked turning on some music. She was a whole vibe.

Not at all girl. We all said singing along as she started her car saying we finna go lurk up on these niggas. She was funny she loved popping up on Slim. I was texting Darryl as he was sending me selfie's he was so sexy I loved him so much. He was telling me how they was at his Club called CLUB VIBE. I already knew they was smoking and throwing money plus over the pass few weeks and months he has gotten stars of being the best new Club out now. I was proud of him that just showed a kingpin didn't have to always kill they could have life line things in life as well.

CLUB VIBE •
When we got there we was high as hell from that blunt Tisha rolled as we all got out they homie Belly let us in while everybody who was outside was looking mad that we got in fast. It was a long ass line baby was making bank bank. Walking in the club the DJ was playing bangers once again as I seen the guys in they VIP SECTION popping champagne going up. We walked up to them as they smiled at us. Darryl grabbed me hugging me he was lit as hell, I kissed him as he added some tongue grabbing my ass hard.

You lit baby. I said to him as he pecked my lips again.

I am here go some champagne i ain't know you was coming. He said pouring me a glass.

Surprising yo ass again. I said laughing as he smiled and laughed.

Sissss. My brother Amar came up to me hugging me he smelt like liquor liquor.

Hey brother y'all just been getting lit lit. I said as he gave me a kiss on the forehead. I loved my bro we was all we had.

Yup its lit. He said as we started dancing as Darryl got behind me and i started throwing it back on him as he kept up i felt the hardness of his dick it made my pussy throb. As we started laughing enjoying that moment we kissed passionately