DARRYL

BABY FUCK ME ! Amina screamed out as I thrusted inside her slapping her ass while pulling her hair.

UH WHO PUSSY IS THIS ?! I groaned in her shit.

YOURS DADDY OMG BABYYY. She moaned as her pussy gripped my dick and she creamed on it every stroke.

THATS RIGHT. I said pounding her faster as she fucked me back.

Yes ! Don't you fuckin stop ! She cried out

Mm ! I love you. I groaned as we both came together.

I love you more. She said tryna catch her breathe as I was tryna do the same. Sex with her gets better and better !

Let a bitch touch that dick. She said as I laughed.

Never. I said as we tongued kissed and fell back to sleep.

We woke back up at 10:35 got into the shower had some shower sex then got dress and went downstairs to eat breakfast that we smelt. Yesterday was fun this whole weekend been fun we been going up. As we walked down Braze and Asia was eating

Wassup y'all. They both said as me and Amina said Hey and made our food sitting down by them.

I still haven't told Royal nor my mom and granny that Ranae died.. I know they was gone be hurt but we all warned Ranae she just never listened. REST IN PEACE TO HER ! After eating breakfast I sparked my blunt I had rolled last night I needed a break a nigga head was still spinning about everything that was going on.

You told Moms and granny yet. Braze asked me as Amina went to go get in the pool with Asia. Slim, Tisha, Lena, Amar was still sleeping.

Nah I think ima call them in a few mins. I said passing the blunt to him.

Let's merk that nigga who did this. He said as I looked at him.

We gotta find out where he hiding at. I said referring to that Joker nigga.

I'm on that. Braze said hitting Belly up.

Slim and Amar finally came down as they dapped us up then we spoke to Lena and Tisha as they went outside with the girls.

Got 1 rolled. Amar said lighting his blunt up.

I do too. Slim said as he did the same.

What's going on today. Braze asked

Bowling. I said I was high as hell.

Oh yea girls VS us. Slim said

You already knowww. I said puffing the blunt.

I got up from talking with them and called my mom as she answered..

Hey baby how you doing. She asked

Hey moms I'm doing good how you doing, the kids good. I asked her

That's good I'm just fine and they good running around the house playing. She said

That's good Ranae died. I said as she said WHAT !

She came over Amina house she was all beating up then Amina seen on her cameras that 3 guys was finna come in the house so we had to strap up but they came in and shot her. I said

OH MY GOD DARRYL.. I'm so sorry to hear that poor Ranae but this just means you have her now and you gotta keep having her she's most definitely now gonna grow up with out a mom but always know she has her dad. My mom said as a tear fell from my eyes, I disliked what Ranae did but I still obviously fucked with her if i fucked her and had a kid...

She gone be straight. I said referring to Royal.

I already know I heard Ckrab passed I'm really sorry D.. I don't wanna lose y'all You, Braze, Slim need to settle down this should tell y'all something. She said

I know I know. I said

Hold on your granny calling finna put her on 3 way. She said as I said okay.

Girl I made some collard greens this shit bomb. I heard my granny say as I laughed.

Save me some mama. My mom said

I will but do i hear my grand son on the phone. She said as i can hear she was smiling. I loved my granny ❤️😩

Hey granny how you doing beautiful. I said

I'm doing good son I can't wait to see y'all. She said

I know we gone be touching down in a few days but I gotta tell you something. I said

Wassup. She spoke listening

Ranae died in Amina house a few days ago. I said

MY GOD BLESS HER HEART OMG GOD ROYAL. She said, The reason she said royal was because royal loved her mom she just didn't like how her mom slacked.

Her sister texted me and told me they gone be having a Funeral for her so well all get together for that. I said as they both said okay and love you, we hung up.

After talking to my favorite ladies in the whole wide world I bumped into my favorite woman that ima love forever.

Hey I was looking for you. She said smiling. She always smiled never had a frown.. Always supportive with all this bs going on this woman changing dark with light.

You was looking for me. I repeated kissing her as I grabbed her ass and she moaned.

Yes just got out the pool finna get dress for bowling right. She said

We in that thang when we get back but yea. I said as we tongued kissed.

Sounds like a date big daddy. She said walking away as I followed her to get dress.