AMINA

I was chilling outside with Darryl mom and his granny they was so funny and you can tell they loved they family very much they all looked out for one another like my family. Lena was here with Amar since Amar is close friends with Darryl which feel like this was all meant all along. As we was all laughing and chopping it up getting to know each other I got up to go look for Darryl as he wasn't in the living room I checked the front and he and his baby mama was yelling at each other outside. She was beautiful she was light skinned and tall with tattoos all over her and her outfit was hood but cute. As Darryl was done talking he walked up to me looking heated he was sexy as hell when he get mad as I thought to myself I asked him was he good as he said yea grabbing my hand as we walked to the backyard with everybody else. I can't believe she thought because she called me out my name I was gone say something like no if it ain't directly in my face I'm good I'm 2 classy !

Look at my favorite couple. Amar said getting up as he dapped Darryl up as he smiled like nothing happened out there.

Nah look at my favorite couple. He said referring to him and Lena as he spoke to her then hugged and kissed his granny and other aunties.

Y'all look so good together I like her D. His granny Mary said as I smiled.

I do too granny. He said smiling at me as I blushed.

We all continued to talk and listen to music as we ate the finger foods that was outside on the table until the food was done. The food was finally done and I finally got Aidan to sit down and eat he was having fun with the other kids and it warmed my heart to see that , as we all sat down and ate and talked some more. Ms Mary was sent from heavens cause this food was bangin 🔥

Ms Mary then did it again. Amar said eating his black eyed peas with rice. It was bomb as hell.

Thank y'all y'all so sweet. She said eating

Darryl baby mama walked in with her friends laughing as Ms Mary looked at them and they got quiet real quick OOP lol. They got they food and sat down, Royal was sitting by me and her mom said something out loud.

Royal come here. She said

I'm sitting with Ms Amina mom. Royal said eating her food.

I SAID ! She start getting mad

Aye she said she wanna sit where she at don't start at my momma house Ranae. Mama dee said to her

Bitch you could never be her mother hoe and that nigga can never be yours he still love this pussy you watch yo self. Ranae said to me

Get tf outta here ! Darryl yelled as everybody got quiet.

All you bitches !! He yelled again as the females got up but Ranae and her one friend.

Bitch come outside. Ranae said to me as I laughed to myself and Lena was ready for whatever. I'm a fighter I just mind my business.

You real mad. I said moving my long hair around smiling making her mad.

As she tried to run towards me but Darryl pinned her down

Girl is you stupid get yo ass outta here we having a family gathering and you acting a fool. He said as she broke out crying and Ms Mary walked her inside the house.

She must still love him.. after all that I asked Lena to watch Aidan for me as I needed to use the restroom this was all crazy. Followed by Darryl I closed the door on him.

Can I use the bathroom? I asked him

Go ahead beautiful. He said tryna be cute

It seems like you have things to work out with yo baby mama. I said out

We ain't got shit to work out I'm on to better and new things. He said

Not what it seems it's so much emotion towards y'all. I said

She's just royal mom ima always feel for her as in royal mom but not as my woman. He said

If you say so. I said opening the door as he walked in closing us in and started kissing me as our kiss deepened, he picked me up setting me on the counter sucking on my neck.

This is your granny house wait till we get home . I said moaning unbuckling his belt as he pulled my panties down.

I want you now baby. He said as my pussy throbbed for him and I started tongue kissing him as he stuck his self inside me and my eyes went to the back of my head.

Oh yes ! I moaned as he fucked me hard.

This my pussy fuck these hoes. He said groaning stand up fucking me.

I ain't never had a man stand up fuck me this strong ass man was a beast in this shit !

Yes baby ! Harder ! I screamed as he thrusted in me hard and faster. His dick felt so good😍😍

Daddy finna nut. He said thrusting slowly but faster

I'm coming too Ah ! Yesssss ! We both came breathing hard kissing.

Mmm I love you. He said OMG he said he loved me

Really. I said

Not because of sex either I want you to officially be mines. He said

I would love that I love you more. I said kissing him.

Like that we was officially putting a title on being together which we was already chilling hard together anyway ! ❤️❤️😊

We got fresh in up and headed downstairs as everybody was cleaning up damn I guess we was fucking for a long time

Y'all some little freaks look at y'all kids sleep. Braze said as we looked at the kids and laughed.

Shut up Braze they grown. Ms Mary said handing me to go plates.

I'm sorry granny Mary. I said feeling embarrassed

Girl I had a man that once made me have sex anywhere and everywhere I am not trippen. She said smiling giving me a hug and kiss on the cheek as she hugged Darryl.

Love you granny this was a blast fr. Darryl said as they hugged then he hugged and kissed his mom then we hugged.

Darryl grabbed Aidan and Royal both putting them in the car laying it like a bed as we drove to my house to go to bed.