DARRYL

talk to me. i said looking at braze.

nigga i thought you was gone. he said.

i could neva bro i just appreciate y'all for holding it down. i said.

always word got back Sanchez don't fuck with chase for some shit chase did a while back. he said.

damn for real so it wasn't for us. i said.

nah the money was enough for them to back away they found out chase came down and shot his shit up you just got hit. he said as i listened to everything he was saying.

chase asked me for beverly already. i said.

well that's on him we just tryna get money we ain't tryna go to war but i'm with whatever you wanna do. he said.

ima give chase a call and we gone call a hood meeting this shit ends. i said. i needed to stop this war. everybody main focus should just be on money, i get we from different hoods but fuck i'm at the stage where i'm just ready to settle down and feed my family and build.

i pulled a diamond ring out my pocket showing braze as he smiled.

you gone marry her huh. he said lighting his blunt.

hell yea nigga she the one i'm sure you feel the same way. i said.

i been thinking about it shit we got a baby why not. he said.

they real woman. i said.

no doubt. he said as amar walked in holding up a remy bottle.

wassup niggas. he said as we dapped up.

my nigga came with the bottle in shit. i said.

had to come drink some. he said.

feel that what's the word on that jay b nigga. i said.

he still in the lock up. he said as braze laughed.

damn how long it's been. i said.

4 days. he said pouring us a cup.

i forgot about him i'll fuck with him tomorrow. i said.

that bitch ass nigha gotta die for that. braze said.

on bloods. amar said as they dapped up.

i got this. i said drinking my remy. this nigga burnt down my club like my shit wasn't shit, on some hating ass jealous shit or maybe because we kicked they ass last time or he found out. i had to kill this nigga he could be a rat or a informant. i didn't have the time or day to be fucking around with that typa shit. it was time to clean up all this shit so i can move forward.

i sent chase a text to come by the house and that he can bring his family since everybody over here. it was just some shit we had to break down to him. he knew the city and was from the city but when he left he left with out clearing shit up and i just paid these niggas off, but with chase being back they gone keep coming after us. they say why pay off the opps ? ask me would you keep going to war and lose your self or family or give 'em money by pass it for a min ?

mins later chase, chris walked in as we all dapped up.

you looking good champ. he said.

hanging in there. i said.

got too i wanna tell you the real reason i'm out here. he said as i looked at him to talk as we was all waiting.

i want to take out the sanchez gang. he said.

i knew i like this nigga for a reason. amar said getting hyped.

why. i said.

the reason he came shooting is because i'm out here, he thinks my team back then stole from him when we didn't have to steal a fuckin thing from him and i just don't like how they fucking up business. he said as we all agreed.

he bringing heat on everybody. braze said.

even up north his guys fucking shit up. chris said.

look i know you in recovery mode but just think about it it'll solve every problem out here for us. he said looking at me.

i'll hit you. i said as we dapped up then i dapped up chris as they left because they had to find another house.

whatchu thinking. amar said.

that would solve the problem. braze said.

i know. i said thinking to myself.

after all that we all walked downstairs to eat some more breakfast niggas had the munchies. i appreciated my wonderful girlfriend soon to be wife for cooking and taking care of a nigga. she was finna have my 2nd child and her child aiden is like my child shit he is my child. i was gone forever take care all them.

how you doing bro. lena said as we hugged.

i'm doing good sis. i said as she said good and went back to eating. we all was sitting on the couch eating, pancakes, bacon, eggs, sausages, toast bread with jelly. babygirl forsure did that.