DARRYL

We was eating this bomb ass food Lena cooked watching FRIDAY THE 13th a old horror classic back in the day. I was high ass hell smashing this food all the way down. I looked over everybody was high doing the same as I laughed to myself and Amina looked at me and smiled tryna see why my retarted ass laughing to myself.

I'm laughing cause we high as hell. I said in her ear as she chuckled shaking her head.

Cheating ass nigga. Asia said about the white boy that was cheating on his girl in the movie as we laughed.

Slim and Tisha came hours later grabbed them a plate and sat down as we finished the movie. It was nice too see that me and my guys was happy in a relationship living it up. We prayed to find some solid woman in our life's no doubt !

After we was all done eating and the movie turnt off we decided to smoke again and get in the pool that they had. That mf was big as hell

POOL •
Me and the guys was in the pool playing basketball that Amar had set up while the girls was in the jacuzzi warming up. Me and Braze was on teams and Slim and Amar was on teams. The score was 6 to 4

Pass that shit blood. Amar said to slim as he made a 3 pointer.

I gotchu on that one tho. Slim said as they dapped up it was finally tied. It was now me and Braze ball as Braze passed it to me I made a dunk making Amar go under water.

Damn big mf. Amar said as I laughed.

Dunked on yo monkey ass nigga. I said getting hyped as the girls watched and laughed. Amina was looking sexy in her bathing suit I wanted her right now.

Me and Braze ended up winning as we all got out and jumped into they water as they started yelling.

I knew they was gone do that. Asia said laughing as Braze swimmed to her and we all was on our woman.

This shit feel good. I said in between Amina legs.

Stop tryna be freaky. She said smiling as I mouthed I want you.

You look good as shit. I said as we kissed.

We got rooms upstairs yall. Amar said as we laughed.

I should be saying the same thing for y'all. Amina said as Amar was all on Lena neck. We all was boo'd up.

Oh we finna go right now. Amar said grabbing Lena hand. I guess we all was on the same page shiddd we all high just got done eating it's a bit late.

Y'all can most definitely crash here if y'all want beds already have covers in allat. Lena said as they went upstairs.

You wanna crash here or go home. Amina asked me as I said we can stay leave in the morning and we walked to a room and the others did the same.

Yes eat this pussy. Amina moaned out as I was sucking on her clit, her juices was all over my bread as my dick got hard.

This my shit. I groaned in her shit as she pulled my hair that was in a bun.

Ahhhh!! She squirted in my mouth shaking.

Damn you taste good. I said as we was fucking all night till morning.