AMINA

I woke up furious that Adrain was trying to kill my man.. He was truly losing his mine just to get me. We've been done for years and all of a sudden I get somebody new he tryna kill now! Then rather worry about his 8 year old son that's calling Darryl daddy now. If Darryl kill him I can't be mad because he's provoking us for nothing.

I got in the bath to relax for 20 mins... bathing always makes me feel great inside. Darryl woke up PEEIN looking at me smiling as I smiled.

Good morning mamas. He said

Good morning handsome you finally up. I said

Yup gotta go talk to that Danah bitch about Adrain plan. He said flushing the toilet then going into doing his routine.

Please be careful this is all crazy. I said

The police ain't gone handle him so I got too. He said

He was never like this I don't understand. I said

Well he is now ma and if you want him alive for the sake of Adrain tell me. He said looking at me.

Can you let it be self defense I don't want you going to jail over his non sense so if he comes at you then you strike. I said

Ok. He said washing his face.

Daddy I'm hungry. Royal said rubbing her face.

Ok mamas let's go get you ready you going over grannys. He said

Ok good morning Mom. Royal said

Good morning baby. I said I was still getting used to it. I loved it it made me feel loved.

She loves you. He said getting into the bath as I got out to finish my routine.

I'm happy she does I love her. I said drying off.

After all that we all was downstairs eating oatmeal and strawberries that Darryl made for us. It was Saturday 10:20AM. I had nothing to do but building a skating rink has been in my mine for extra income and just for the community. So I was gone ask the girls if they wanted to go scope it out.

MESSAGES •

BADDIES GROUP CHAT 🧚🏽‍♀️

LENA 🧚🏾‍♀️
Yall bitches sleep ? 😂

ASIA 👱🏼‍♀️
No hoe brunch or Business vibes today ?

I wanna buy a skating rink. I replied.

TISHA 😈
Sounds like a plan.

Bet. We all said.

Aye bro we gone be at the game next week. Darryl said to Aiden.

Really !? Aiden said getting excited.

Yes we going boy. Royal said as we laughed.

Yes baby. I said as he hugged me. My son has a basketball game next week and he's been loving the sport every since.

Am I going with Royal or Grannys. He asked me.

You going to your granny's for the week and she's going to her granny. I said.

I'll see you in a couple hours baby here you go Aidan. Darryl said kissing me as he gave Aidan 20 dollars. He was so sweet for that.

Please be careful. I said as he pecked me more times then Royal gave me and Aidan a hug and they left. After Aidan finished eating we left off to my moms house.

MOMS HOUSE •

Hey granny. Aiden said hugging my mom as she was excited to see him.

My big boy. She said giving him a hug.

Is Nayla here. He asked running into the house.

She's upstairs. My mom said.

How's it going baby. She asked as we hugged and sat on the couch.

Mom Adrain is loosing his mind. I said as tears fell from my eyes a bit.

What's going on. She asked getting concerned.

He's trying to kill Darryl to get me and Aiden back. I said as she rubbed my back handing me tissue.

He's sick wow I did not know he was like this he needs to stop before he gets himself killed. She said

I told him before I just don't want anything happening to Darryl that will fall on me. I said

Darryl understands he wouldn't put it on you just let him handle it. She said

I am just tired of his non sense but I gotta go check out this skating rink I'm trying to buy. I said getting up.

Okay babe be safe and don't worry. She said as we hugged one more time and I left driving to LENA HOUSE.