AMINA

I woke up from that nap we was taking it was 12:30 PM. I looked over Darryl was still sleeping he was so cute I loved waking up to this beautiful man everyday. I went to the bathroom to take a bath and relax until he got up and did the same. I had to go pick up the kids from school around 3:00, I was happy to be moving again but this time with my own lil family. I never would have thought that I would find a man to really love me and take care of me. I went from dating a Football player who made millions to a successful Mafia Gangster who made billions and took care of everybody and they took care of him too.

I relaxed in the bathtub as some music played low, Darryl walked in peeing smiling at me as I smiled.

Let me get in there. He said

Come on. I said waving the water around. He took his clothes off revealing his sexy ass body. Darryl worked out everyday he even got Aidan having a lil 6 pack and only 7 LOL.

Damn this feel good. He said holding me as I sat infront of him.

I really love you and I want you to know I will never leave you alone. I said as we kissed.

That mean a lot mamas I'll never leave yo ass alone either we death do us part. He said as I smiled sitting on his dick.

Mmmm. I moaned as I bounced on his hard dick.

Yea baby. He groaned sucking and kissing on my breast thrusting inside of me.

Yessssss yes ! yes. I bounced faster as he thrusted faster.

Ride this dick this shit all yours. He talked to me making my pussy throb inside some more.

Oh Yes daddy mmmmm !

AHHHH ! I squirted his dick out as he stuck it back in fucking me fast as my mouth opened like a O.

Cum with daddy again. He moaned fucking the shit outta me

I'm coming Yesssss !

Fuck Ima nut in this pussy. He said as we both came together tongue kissing. I was on a plan B with how much he been nutting in me but I wouldn't mind having his babies 😍

You fuck me so good oh my god. I said unplugging the drain so the water can go out then turning the shower on to shower up, I had to check on the shop today with the girls.

I got too you fuck me right every time. He said slapping my ass as I laughed and we showered up with our soap.

We got out the shower drying off walking into my room to get dress.

I gotta stop by the hood you picking the kids up. He asked pecking me as I did my slicked bun.

Yes please be safe. I said pecking him back as he gave me 28,000 for our new place today in a duffel bag.

Put it in our bank and wire it to the lady and we get to move in the next few days. He said as I smiled and we kissed one last time before he left. This man played no games he got the job done done !

As I was doing my hair I got a call from Beverly School that Aidan had got into a fight with one of his classmates.. I put on my Red and White Air force ones grabbing my phone and keys, leaving out getting into my Mercedes Benz driving to his school.

BEVERLY SCHOOL •

I walked into the office as I seen my son sitting down by the principal who was talking to him. Walking up my son ran up to me as I asked him was he okay.

Hello Ms Amina Aiden got into a fight with a classmate of the name of James.. James actually started it by bullying which he was let off home but I also have to let your son off for 1 day for fighting. Principal Rogers Said.

Okay that's fine thank you I would also like to take Royal home early since he's out for today. I said as he shook his head.

Will she be in tomorrow. He asked

Yes she will. I said as he called in for Royal to come up to the office.

Royal came out as I signed them out on the paper they had then we got into the car heading to my shop that was 45 mins away.

How long has he been bullying you Aidan. I asked my son who was looking out the window.

Since I been there.. I finally just got tired i'm sorry mom. He said

Baby I am not mad at you for fighting you stood up for yourself and that's what i want outta you every time. I said as he smiled.

I get to go back. He asked.

The next day after tomorrow you do, How was school Royal. I said then asking her

It was fun I had Aiden back. She said as I laughed and Aidan giggled.

She did mom. He said

Well y'all keep having each other back.. We always gone be bullied because of our skin not even that just period so y'all keep y'all heads high and do what y'all have to do. I said as they said okay.

I stopped at Chic Fla as we got chicken tenders and lemonade they had the best lemonades in town 🔥 Driving off and pulling into the Center Lot where my Beauty Supply was we got out and walked in as I seen Asia and Lena already eating listening to music.

Hey bitchhh Hi kiddos. Lena said as the kids spoke sitting down to eat.

Hey girls how's everything going. I said setting my purse down then sitting down to eat as well.

Good i see we all eating the same thing. Lena laughed.

Right mine was on the same thing. Asia said.

Yes I had too any sales today. I asked

We had 20 sales today money earned 20,000 from online sales as a plus. Asia said

Wow we are doing great. I said.

We are. Lena said.

The kids said they finished they food as I told them to throw it in the trash and that they can go in my office to do hw and watch a movie until we leave.

They having a funeral for his baby mama. Lena asked

Yea i think her sister is giving it this weekend. I said

They got 3 Funerals to go to it's so sad girl. Asia said shaking her head.

Tell me about it but can't do nothing but hold them down thru it all, How's the baby btw. I said

The doctors said everything is great I hope it's a boy tho. Lena said smiling as we smiled.

Braze tryna give me one like no. Asia said as we laughed.

Give that man a baby. I said laughing.

Noooo not right now. She said Asia was scared of pregnancy.

She'll be having one soon. Lena said

We stayed till closing time then we all left and went home.