AMINA

It feels good to know you fucking with somebody who really like and love you plus your kid. For the past days he has enrolled Royal in Aidan school and said he wanted to take them and pick them up. That warmed my heart because not all man accept your child as they own. I ain't even have to ask him too. The way he knows how to be with kids is attractive. But anyways I was out with my Mom ashia and my best friend Lena  furniture shopping for some new furniture for them both, Lena and Amar just moved in together. They ain't waste no time😂😂😂 and my mom just loves to shop. As they finally got they stuff to be sent to there homes we left to go get something brunchy to eat then my mom was gone drop us off back to my house.

BRUNCH TIME •

So how's everything going with y'all. My mom said eating her club sandwich.

Everything going I feel good inside. I said

I love that you opened up to dating again. She said again

Yessss and she is glowing girl. Lena said making us laugh.

People might look at him crazy with all them tattoos but he is a amazing guy so far. I said

That's great sweetie and Lena I knew you was gone leave that man when my son got out. My mom said as I laughed.

I knew it too honey I mean I liked Jay B in all it was fun but I wasn't inlove I was missing Amar. She said

Well you held him down for a long time when he kept putting himself in that situation so it's good he's stepping up to his plate. She said

He's still that crazy Amar we all know but he changed. Lena said

Well I'm happy for both of y'all I raised y'all to be some queens. My mom said she raised Lena when we was young. Her mom was my mom's bestfr before Lena mom died and her dad was never around.

Thank you moms. We both said finishing up our food and talking some more, it got close to 2:30 so we started heading out towards my crib.

Arriving there Darryl was outside with his shirt off playing basketball with Aidan, Aidan was on the basketball team and Darryl wanted to train him after school. Adrain was mad that Aidan chose Basketball over football and I thought that was truly stupid I ain't know if Darryl baby mama was dumb or if my Baby daddy was Dumber. As me and Lena got out the car my mom spoke to Darryl as he said hey moms and Aidan ran to Me and Lena giving us a hug as he ran to My mom car to hug her. Darryl walked up to me giving me a kiss he was so towering over my little small body. Lord Jesus I see what you do for me.

Y'all look cute. He said pecking my lips some more hugging me.

Y'all so ugly cute. Lena said making us laugh as she laughed.

I'll see y'all later. My mom said driving off as Aidan ran back to the basketball.

I gotta get to my mans to see y'all. Lena said walking to her car.

Hey baby how was school. I asked Aidan

It was good I'm gone be having games soon Darryl showed me some new tricks. He said smiling as I smiled.

Did he? That's great where's Royal. I asked

She's doing her hw she liked school a lot today. Darryl said smiling.

I'm glad she did ima go cook y'all something up real quick. I said as we walked inside the house.

Minaaaa. Royal said running to hug me as I hugged her.

Hey beautiful how was school. I asked her

It was so fun the teachers are nice and the kids are nice. She said smiling

Aww that's good you wanna help me cook. I asked her as she shook her head yea. 

Let's go. I said as I looked over Darryl and Aidan was playing 2k

Aidan did you do your hw. I asked him

Noooo. He said grinning at me.

Hw then game. I said smiling shaking my head as he went to his backpack

Yea we can play when you done. Darryl said as me and Royal walked into the kitchen.

Even tho it was probably so soon for us to move in together I just felt like shit we always together he's picking up our kids we doing family stuff WHY NOT?? As I made Chicken Fettuccine with Broccoli and Texas Toast bread with Fried chicken Royal asked me if I can help her with her hw as I did.

The food was ready and the kids was done with there work the kids wanted to eat and my other room which I made a movie relax room and me and Darryl sat at the table eating.

This good mamas. He said looking at me as I got nervous.

Thank you. I said smiling.

Did I tell you how good you look today. He said

I think you say that everyday. I say laughing

You damn right. He said cheesing.