AMINA

We was high as hell in the sprinter van, Us woman was hungry so they told Gutta to pull up to Steak and Shack to grab some food real quick before we go bowling. Cabo has been treating us very good they got a lot of nice things out here i am enjoying my time i just want Darryl to enjoy his time more because he been going thru a lot and with his baby mama dying i know that hurt him a bit. I wanna promise to him that i will be there for Royal and be there for him because that girl is gonna be hurt by not having a mother anymore. It hurt when my dad died so even if she's young she's still gonna feel it.

Leaving Steak and Shack we pulled up to Cal Bowls to bowl the guys wanted to do girls VS boys so this was gonna be fun..

Y'all finna lose and that's that. Tisha said as Slim got in her face. They was cute, They was the wild, Crazy couple love.

Tell em again. I said as I was up next after Darryl who was still cheering me on.

I scored a Strike on they ass sending the score up to 145 to 143

Oh like that. Darryl said as I laughed.

Like that baby. I said twerking.

We was all having a great time, The guys was winning 145 and we had 143 but we was only catching up on they ass.. after the 2nd round was up we went up to the roof top that they had and brought some drinks and listening to music as the DJ played some old back and the day bangers. Slim, Tisha was dancing, Lena and Amar was dancing kissing they freaky ass and Braze and Asia was talking and dancing. They was cute both young I loved him for her ❤️ he was sweet just like his bro unless you get him mad !

This guy kept looking at me it looked like this guy named kevin i used to chill with back in college. He was now a basketball player, he need to stop looking at me tho... OMG he's walking up to me !!

Amina oh my god how are you. He asked tryna hug me as Darryl stopped him.

For 1 don't come over here tryna hug my woman in my face like you don't see us dancing. Darryl said to him.

It wasn't even like that brotha we went to college together chill. Kevin said

It's nice to see you again Kevin this is my boyfriend Darryl Darryl Kevin. I said before it got serious. Darryl gave him a head nod as Kevin looked nervous but tried to act hard.

Nice chains you a drug dealer. He asked Darryl

You da feds. Darryl asked him

I mean you very flashy yo whole crew is. He said

Leave before you get hurt. Darryl said getting mad as I got in front of him then Amar and them walked over.

You good blood. Amar asked looking at Kevin.

Yo Amar wassup man. Kevin said as Amar said wassup.

You know this corny ass nigga. Darryl said

Ain't nothing corny about me I'm making millions. Kevin said

You need to step Kevin. I said

I am a million bitch ass nigga fuck outta here. Darryl said as the lady walked up to us and said we had to leave before she call the cops. ITS ALWAYS SOMETHING.

Amar told Darryl let's go before he was finna get put behind bars out here they did not play, We all left got into the Sprinter Van driving back to the AIR BNB.

CAR RIDE •
We was smoking laughing at what happened how he just walked up to me tryna hug me right in front of Darryl some niggas had no respect, Darryl could have been socked on him but he kept his control.

I'm like blood look like he finna fight. Slim said passing the blunt to Tisha.

Then i look like who ass i gotta beat for my bitches. Tisha said as we all laughed.

Me and Lena immediately walked over to them. Amar said laughing.

Man that nigha got saved by the bell playing with me. Darryl said

These niggas be trying y'all. Lena said shaking her head.

That was nerd Kevin. Asia said

Yup. I said laughing

That nigga used to be in love with her. Lena said as Darryl joked.

Awww. Darryl said.

Oh shut up. I said as he kissed me and we all laughed.

We finally made it back to the crib and just went to sleep for the next day.