DARRYL

Gutta dropped us off to the crib after Ckrab funeral it was a long day but we all got threw it, I had Royal and Aidan in my arms as Amina unlocked the door and locking it. We walked upstairs as I laid Aidan down in his room and Amina tucked him in then I walked to Royal room tucking her in as she woke up looking at me.

Are you gonna leave me too dad. She asked as my heart ache.. I looked at Amina then looked back at her.

I'm never leaving you Roy don't ever think that okay. I said hugging her tight then kissing her forehead.

Okay. She said

I love you get some sleep. I said as she laid down and I tucked her back in.

Goodnight Ms Amina. Royal said

Goodnight beautiful see you tomorrow. Amina said as we walked to our room to finally relax but when I walked in I seen red rose petals on the bed with Champagne and ice and some Pretty Ricky played slow on the radio she had.

Take yo clothes off. She said walking to the bathroom closing it. This woman here😍😂I took my clothes off as I layed down waiting for her to come she opened the door wearing some red lingerie as I bit my lip. Amina was beautiful as hell She was everything I ever looked for in a woman.

She walked to the bed sitting on top of me as my dick got hard I grabbed on her ass hard as we tongued kissed passionately. I moved her thong to the side as I slid my dick inside her wet pussy that was waiting for me this whole time ! She bounced on my dick holding onto me as I held her thrusting inside her.

Oh YESSSSS ! fuck me daddy. She moaned loudly. I loved when she got loud that shit turned a nigga on.

Ride daddy dick baby. I groaned fucking her faster as she bounced harder.

Mmmm yes ughhhh. She moaned tryna get up from cumming.

Nah don't run gimme that shit !! Uh. I fucked her harder as I felt myself about to nut.

Nut in me baby !! She moaned in my ear as my thrust started slowing

Get up and suck this dick. I said as she did just that we fucked all night ! 💦