AMINA

Beverly Ca.

I woke up this man was cooking me breakfast I think I was starting to like him already none of the niggas I been with has ever done that before. I mean he was cooking breakfast in his draws he was sexy as hell and his stroke game was on point all day I been thinking about his stroke game it was A1. Lena came as he was in his draws so she already knew I had got some knowing her ass the way she walked in.

He cooking you breakfast already awww. She said drinking her Starbucks drink.

Right he's so cute I had the most amazing night ever. I said smiling

I see you glowing looking like somebody had a good good time. She said making me laugh as she laughed.

Girl we had sex it was so passionate. I said

I bet it was that man is buff as hell just like Amar and y'all look cute together. She said smiling as I smiled

Tell me about it Aw thank you I said handing her a plate of what he made.

Thank you this smells delicious, I just divorced Jay B he was mad as hell. Lena said eating.

He can't get mad he's always gone and he never wanna be at home with you more then a day that's out. I said

Exactly I'm getting my things moved into Amar place this week. She said smiling I was truly happy for them they was first loves at heart.

I'm happy for y'all do what makes you and y'all happy. I said as my son walked in which shocked me.

Hey mom and auntie Lena. He said giving us a hug.

Hey I ain't know you was coming where is your dad. I asked him looking around

He's outside getting my suitcase. He said walking to his room upstairs.

Adrain walked in handing me his suitcase

I had to bring him in early I have games this month. He said as he looked at me and Lena.

Ok good luck. I said

Thanks who is that hoodlum that just came out yo house. He said making Lena look at him as I looked.

Mind yo business thank you for bringing my son. I said as he looked pissed off and walked out my house.

He still loves you. Lena said laughing

That's long over and gone. I said thinking about Darryl fine ass.

After eating breakfast my son came down to talk to us as we was sitting on the couch watching Tv since we hired a close friend to be in our beauty supply so we can just be at home and make money.