AMINA

RUTH CHRIS STEAK HOUSE •

This date was going good so far I was having a great time, he was respectful for a hood nigga and he not really basing everything on sex he's actually having conversation with me and looking me in my eye I could tell he was genuine.. my pussy was so wet being by him no man have never got me like this in a long time of my life, after the skating rink which was a blast we arrived at RUTH Chris steak house this was a fancy place everybody and they momma go too every night for some nice steak and lobster this night couldn't get no better. He helped me out my car again which was something Adrain never did as we walked into the place and was seated.

You having a good time. He asked me

I'm having a great time are you. I asked him as he smiled saying yea he had the nicest teeth for a man they was white and he was smelling good I wanted him

Can I take you guys order. The lady said as we broke eye contact BABY when I say the sexual tension is up between him and I. I mean it's UP

We finally ordered our food and talked some more

So how bout a second date. He said eating his lobster Mac

We can do that. I said smiling

We ate and talked the whole night until we got full we walked along the beach water as we sat down on the sand. This was a nice date

Your very beautiful. He said moving my hair out my face as I blushed.

Your very handsome. I said as I just ended up kissing him and he kissed me back.

I think we both wanted each other cause he said you ready and I said yea, we was on the way to my house

My HOUSE •

We walked into the house tongue kissing as he picked me up throwing me on the couch kissing my neck as I moaned.. I haven't felt this in so long it felt right, he helped me take my dress off as he took his shirt and pants off his body was 🔥🔥🔥 he had tattoos everywhere on him and I can tell his dick was big threw his draws OMG. I took my bra and panties off staring at him as he took his draws off revealing a 9 inch hard dick in my face as we started tongue kissing. He put the condom on entering me slowly as I moaned getting used to his size.. mins later he was thrusting me slowly as I couldn't stop moaning and he couldn't stop groaning.

Oh yes ! I moaned as he thrusted inside me faster.

You so beautiful. He said kissing and licking my ear. I loved a man who talk to you during sex !

Ah ! Yes right there ! I screamed out this was the best dick I ever had in a long time.

Fuck ! He said turning me over fucking me from the back faster.

Yes ! Faster. I moaned fucking him back as he pulled my hair kissing on my back.

I think we fell inlove...