DARRYL

Compton Ca.

I had went to go get my granny and Royal some fish from fish land then I went home to go take a shower and get dress I told her to dress casual but formal since we just going skating but I'm taking her to this fancy steak house dinner after I hope she likes everything I really wanna get to know this beautiful woman. I drove my BLUE AND GRAY LAMBO TRUCK with white interior seats and white matte rims this car was my baby I got it a while back. She texted me her address as I put it in my phone driving there to pick her up. A nigga was looking good and smelling good ready for this date. I arrived at her house letting her know I was outside when I say the girl was in a whole mansion I mean her house was nice she had a white gate to buzz yo self in with a code of course driving up her house was even nicer she told me I could come in that the door was open as I got out my car walking in. Her decorations colors was white and Gray it was nice. As I was looking around she came down smiling, she looked good from head to toe I was finna say fuck this date let's have it here !

You look sexy as fuck. I said as she smiled laughing.

Thank you you look very handsome. She said blushing a bit.

You welcome yo house is beautiful too by the way you ready? I asked her as she said thank you I try yes and I opened the door for her as we got into the car, I put the gps in as I played wifey by the group NEXT and drove to the location which was World ON WHEELS in LA, the whole car ride we was singing and laughing together I even asked her to light my blunt she lit it and we smoked before putting it out as we arrived at the place she got excited when she seen where we was.

Oh wow I haven't been here in years. She said smiling as I opened her door for her.

You skate. I asked her as she laughed to herself.

Do I skate you bout to see hunny. She said making me laugh as we walked in I had already paid so all we had to do was get skates they was playing bangers in here already.

We walked to get our skates as we put them on and started skating towards the rink when I say mamas could skate good I mean she could keep up we was skating backwards, I was doing tricks showing out but the whole point of it was I could be myself and I could tell she ain't had this much fun since her last relationship. After getting tired for skating over a 2 hours we sat down to drink water and catch our breath.

I didnt know hood niggas skate good. She said joking as I laughed.

I love to skate it's a peace of mind. I said as she smiled.

It is feels like you can do anything. She said we was staring each other down down and you could tell the sexual tension was up between us.

Nah foreal but what made you move to the hills. I asked her

I wanted to see something different then seeing guns and just all that shit. She said

I feel you you know I'm a drug dealer right. I said as she looked at me like DUH.

I knew you was when I first seen you. She said

I figured I see you comfortable with coming around me to consider niggas do be after me everyday. I said I wanted to let her know who I was before anything cause I wanted her.

You don't get tired of that I ask my brother the same thing everyday but it's how we grew up. She said

It is how we grew up I had no father but my granny and mom and lil bro and slim you seen me with we had no choice but to do this. I said

I can feel that a lot of young man had to be early into stuff you look like you wanted to be a basketball player tho. She said as I smiled.

I can play ball I can do all that shit the game just chose me. I said laughing as she smiled.

Just be safe you have a daughter and family to take care of. She said as I looked at her and she looked at me and we started tongue kissing like we wasn't around nobody 🔥

I'm sorry I couldn't help myself. I said to her as she was flushed and smiling.

It's fine I been waiting on that ima keep it a 100. She said as I laughed and we laughed together putting on our shoes as we left to the steak house place.