AMINA

I woke up and dropped the kids off to school and after that they was gonna go with Mama Dee as we was all going to Cabo to have some fun and enjoy the island. I couldn't wait for this vacation it was very needed and this time i was going with my man so i was looking forward to this. After I dropped them off I drove back on the phone with Lena, my girl is pregnant by my brother I very much knew that was gone happen they was some freaks for each other but the love was real!

I can't wait for this trip. Lena said excitedly

Girl me neither Darryl said they rented out a AIR BNB so it's going up. I said

Yessssss a bitch pregnant but i'm showing out in CABO. She said as i laughed.

Yes it's gone be fun boo but I'll see you in a few hours. I said as she said okay and we hung up and i pulled into my driveway

Me and Darryl also just purchased our new mansion i showed him the other day, it was so my dream house after the one i'm in. It was 6 bedrooms, 3 car garage, big ass backyard, I know we was gone deck the shit out to the most high.

As i walked into the house Ranae was sitting on my couch she was all beating up....

Are you okay. I asked her being nice as she looked up at me.

No.. Sorry i'm on your couch I just needed Darryl help i'll be leaving soon. She said out

Girl it's no worries. I said walking up to my bed room as i seen Darryl getting dressed.

Hey babe i did not hear you coming up. He said giving me kisses and a hug.

Hey Yea is she okay. I asked him

Her boyfriend beat her and robbed her again so she called me and i said i can do what i can. He said

I felt sorry for her but then i felt suspicious tho as i checked my cameras i seen 3 guys pulling into my drive way with guns as i showed Darryl quick and he got mad grabbing his gun, putting the silencer on it.

I need you to go in the bathroom and lock up call the gang. He said

I'm not leaving you alone give me a gun. I said as he looked at me then gave me his other gun.

At least stay up here. He said as i said alright be careful and he went downstairs as i heard multiple shots... OMG I couldn't take it i walked downstairs as I seen Ranae and the 2 guys dead the other guy must have got away.

FUCK THAT NIGGA GOT AWAY ! Darryl yelled out.

OMG. I said it's so sad that she died and she died in my house...

I'm sorry babe i did not know this was gonna happen. He said walking up to me hugging me tight.

It's okay you did not know. I said

Darryl finally called the ambulance as they came and took the bodies, Detective James asked us a few questions as i said i can send him the link of the video from my phone.

My condolences D. James said before leaving out as they all left.

Thank you James. He said closing the door.

I told Ranae to leave that nigga alone she just couldn't help herself. He said again shaking his head.

I know but you did all you could do babe. I said rubbing his back as we heard a knock on the door which was the gang.

Y'all good. They all asked walking in as we was still tryna process everything.

They killed Ranae. Darryl said

Wait what. Braze said as everybody started looking.

Who killed her tf. Slim asked

Her baby daddy been beating on her so she hit me and came over here they must have followed her cause they broke in and shot her i shot 2 guys but one left. Darryl said again i think he was hurt at the fact that Royal didn't have a mom anymore.

Damn i'm sorry to hear that blood. Amar said

That's good y'all safe tho. Lena said

No doubt. Tisha said

Nah fr. Asia said

After talking about what happened, we now started smoking just to relax before going to the airport i think we all needed this vacation plus with what just happened to Darryl and me this was a great idea.

I'm high as hell. Amar said laughing.

Man tell me bout it. Slim said

You always high. Lena said laughing

That's why you my baby cause you know me. He said kissing her.

We finished getting high as our Driver came which was Gutta the guys homie who was gonna be driving us everywhere while we out there ! we got in the sprinter Van driving to the airport..