DARRYL

Today was Aidan birthday and Amina said he wanted a ninja turtle theme because his favorite color was green. So I had this decoration crew come early in the morning and do everything so Amina wouldn't have to be worrying about much since Adrain ain't no help no way so ima STEP IN. I woke Aidan up to take a shower as I showered to take him to BARBER CUTS to get a fresh hair cut for his big 8th day! I remember when I was 8 my moms always wanted me and Braze to have the best day. We got dress as Amina and Royal was still sleeping in.

Boss everything is finished. Rome the decoration guy said.

Good looking man you hooked this place up. I said looking around it was 5 GREEN BASKETBALL JUMPERS, 1 Waterslide, Popcorn machine and more.

Always a pleasure doing business with you I love yo new house. He said as I handed him 5,000 in cash for everything.

No doubt appreciate it I'll be hitting you back up for my daughter birthday. I said as him and his crew left out.

Wooooaaaaaaah ! Aidan said walking down smiling looking at everything.

Now this was supposed to be a surprise but just act like it when everybody come happy birthday my young. I said as we dapped up.

Thank you dad. Aidan said which took me back as I hugged him. He called me dad for the first time WOW.

You welcome my boy we finna go get our hair cuts let's get it. I said grabbing the keys to my Gray AUDI TRUCK as we left out.

I texted Amina that Royal was still in the house with her and that we out running errands so she can know when we get up. Also I got the taco truck lady coming and a LIVE DJ so I invited all the homies and they kids to come. While we was in LA traffic Braze called me as I put him on the car speaker.

Waddddup. I said

Wassup blood I'm up at barber cuts. He said

I'm on my way up there we gone smoke one. I said as he said bet dat and we hung up.

Arriving there I parked as it was packed today OLD MAN SALE always had the best cuts in beverly. We walked into the place as I dapped Braze up he was getting a shape up.

My main man shape up today. Erin said he was a young nigga on the cuts.

Sta deal E get my birthday boy ova here. I said as he told Aidan to sit down.

I got yo shape up. Old man Sale said I always let him or Erin cut me nobody else.

How you been Sale. I asked sitting down as he got to cutting.

I been good I'm blessed how you been you looking fresh that's your son. He said

That's good man I been straight running it up and yea but that's my girl son. I said

He look like you. He said smiling at Aidan.

Good looking that's a first. I said

We finished talking as he hooked ma shit up Amina texted my phone with 😍😍😍😍😍 I love you boy you didn't have too babe. BUT I DID 😘😘. I replied back.

After Me, Braze, Aiden got done getting our hair cuts we went to go get something to eat since it was still early like around 11:45AM.