AMINA

Beverly Hills, Ca. 10:45AM

I woke up it was 10:45, Darryl was in the shower singing his ass off as I laughed to myself. Today was officially moving day for us I was so excited to be moving in with him for the first time. My son was excited to be moving again and Royal was most definitely excited to be moving outta Compton to Beverly. I got out the bed and hopped in the shower with him as he jumped.

Aye girl don't be scaring me like that. He said as I laughed out.

I hear you in here singing in shit. I said as he smiled kissing on me and we was now tongue kissing.

Mmm I love you you happy bout today. He said and asking me as I started washing up.

I love you more yes new beginnings for us. I said as he got out to brush his teeth and get dress.

It is and I just want you to know everything gone be okay nothing ever gone happen to y'all. He said

Babe I already know you got us we got you too. I said to him.

Good I'm finna get dress Belly and Geeboy already downstairs packing what we already packed to take to the new place. He said

Okay be down in a min the kids probably up by now. I said as he walked out the bathroom I got out dried off and did my routine and got dress.

I brought this mansion a while back, it was just me and my son and I can say I'm gone most definitely miss this place. This is the place I raised my son in for the first time with nobody help just me. But now it's new beginnings and I can't wait for it all.

I walked downstairs and the guys was packing the last of the boxes in the U - Haul Truck as Belly and Darryl was talking to the side, the kids was eating Cereal at the table as I went up to them.

Hey mom you look beautiful. Aidan said smiling as I smiled.

Thank you son you look nice. I said my son was now 7 and he was dressing his self.

Are we moving Ms Mina. Royal said her father had her dripped down.

Yes babe just a few blocks up on the hills. I said

As I was talking to the kids Lena called me as I answered.

Bitchhhhhhhh. She said into the phone.

Wassup hoe. I said laughing as she laughed.

I can't wait to come to yo new houseeee. She said

I know I know we packing up now. I said excitedly.

Well congratulations boo I'll bring a house warming gift when y'all invite everybody out. She said.

Thank you mamas you know just you bringing you is fine. I said

I know but you my girl, The shipments in everything is going great by the way Asia just told me. She said

Yesssss we up 900. Million we doing great ladies to where we can really just live life at this point. I said

I love it what we always dreamed of. Lena said as I agreed we talked for a few more mins then we hung up as I took a look one time at this place and we all left to the new place.

NEW PLACE •

We pulled up to our new place and it was even bigger then the one I was in, The guys started unloading our boxes into the house and Darryl also hired CAR CREW to load all our cars from my house and his house so it was just a whole moving day for both of us.

Mom this house is big !! Aidan said smiling.

I know let's see the inside. I said grabbing him and Royal hand. They both was excited.

When I walked in the inside BABYYYYY it was already furnished and decked out just like the lady said... I was in love.

Wooooaah

Wooooaah. Royal said as her and Aidan ran to the backyard which was big as hell and already had a treehouse in the back which I knew Darryl had that already made for the kids because one was Aidans was Green and the other one was Pink for Royals.

You like it? He asked hugging me as I was just amazed.

I love it. I said as we kissed.

That's everything Boss. Geeboy said as Darryl dapped him and Belly up paying them with interest as well pay the CAR CREW. I was with a baller he payed with cash only ! 💰

The guys left as we got settled in it was gone be a few days to pack in but for the rest of the day we ate and watched movies till we fell asleep.