DARRYL

I woke up early to take Royal and Aidan to school, Amina got some talks in with the teachers down in Beverly and got my daughter in school and in the next few days I was gone have a mansion out there. I promised I would put my daughter in a great position to see different things and different out comes of life and how life is. Beverly was a whole different environment for us both. Amina was out with her moms and Lena and I had to go meet up with this guy about this building I'm tryna buy in Beverly it's gone be a CLUB ima call it Club vibe I always wanted a club but this was to keep the heat off us from the cops every since JD died from some crips they made a whole commotion bout bloods and crips and been on us. Arriving to the location the place was huge as hell I got up walking up to his Black Porsche.

My main man. He said as we dapped up

Wassup this shit nice. I said looking around

It's running for 17,000 or if you wanna rent 6500. He said

I want the whole thing I can have my guy transfer that by tonight let's see the inside first. I said

Let's get it. He said walking me inside the place.

So this is a 15ft square place already have a club theme built like you wanted with TVS with whatever choice, A bar and a office and rooftop/ garage parking. He said as I was getting hyped

I'll take it. I said texting Slim the money details

Nice doing business with you. He said handing me papers to sign then my keys.

A nigga was on !! Income was finna be coming in all type of ways to where niggas was really gone be hating cause no OPPS allowed around me or around my shit.

He left I sent a picture to Amina of the place with a I miss you in there 😌 I locked up and got into my car driving to Slim crib in Compton on Acacia st. Arriving there he had the homies out out as I got out the car banging on them as they looked and had they gun out seeing it was me. I had the family car today you can say Lol

Blood stop creeping up like that. CkrabKiller fat ass said.

Shut yo fat ass up where my money at from beating yo ass in madden. I said joking as he laughed. Niggas always laughing when it come to money.

Blood been hidin from yo ass. Slim said laughing shooting dice with Braze.

I got yo money don't even trip nigga. He said lighting his blunt.

Yeah aight. I said dapping Braze and slim up.

I got that Club in Beverly. I said as they smiled

Nigga foreal let's go. Braze said

We can open it next month I need strippers and bottle girls and our guards can be the homies I already got shirts made in Allat. I said as they all got hyped.

I got you on the strippers Tisha come here. Slim said calling his baby mama, Tisha was a ride or die threw everything slim put her threw she still held him down and I thought that was 100.

Wassup. She said coming out Tisha was a thick ass brown skinned girl we used to say back in the day she had a fat ass we all used to look until Slim had eyes on her.

I need yo strippers hgs and some bottle girls for Darryl can you do that for me mama. He said kissing her neck as she smiled.

Yea I got y'all y'all already know. She said

Thank you sis. I said grinning.

You welcome nigga baby can I get some money I'm going with Lyric to the mall. She said as he handed her some money and they kissed.

Aye stay dangerous out here hit me. He said as she got into her Mercedes Benz driving off. He had her in clean cars too 🔥

So we on then. Braze said rolling the dice as I got in the game and Amina texted me back saying I miss you more sorry was at the furniture place with Moms you know how that is and that's gone be a nice club can't wait to see the up bringing of it babe. I texted back yea I know how that is lol and yup it's gone be something I'm at Slim house with the gang ima pick the kids up at 3:00. She replied back okay be safe daddy I love you thank you so much 😋❤️. I love you❤️ I said back and finished up beating these niggas in dice.

Blood always coming over here taking shit. Ckrab said

You know me. I said blood walking laughing as they all laughed.

This nigga over here cheesing hard. Slim said as we looked at Braze.

I'm texting my new woman. He said smiling

Ok ok I see who that. I said

Amina home girl Asia I'm taking her out tomorrow I'm on that. He said rubbing his hands together.

I seen her she bad. Slim said

Yup you know we date baddies. Braze said

Smoke that shit niggas. Amar said getting out his car holding up a pound of weed.

This fool. I said laughing walking up to him dapping him up.

We all talked some more about the club while smoking then I went to pick up the kids.