DARRYL

The Trap •
I was at the trap smoking with Braze and Amar as we was looking over the cameras. This nigga wasn't by his self when he burnt down my building and I just wanna know why he burnt it down. Maybe he found out I killed his friend or maybe he was just a jealous ass nigga.

Blood we should have built the club in the bity. Braze saying referring to Compton California.

Either way niggas was gone be hating on the gang. Amar said passing me the blunt as I was in deep thought.

You good. Braze asked as they both looked at me and Slim walked in with burgers.

Amina pregnant again. I said grinning as they all got hyped saying Congrats.

We real happy for you. Slim said.

Good looks where Belly at. I said as he handed me my food. We was high as hell.

He on his way right now he said he found out where the nigha be at every day. Slim said smoking his blunt.

I say we go get that nigga right now. Braze hot headed ass said.

Let's wait for the word relly. I said laughing. My lil bro was with whatever from beginning and end.

Belly called on the Trap phone speakers as i put it on Speaker phone.

Boss I got that nigga in the Lock up you still want him in for 5 days. Belly said sounding like he was beating ass already.

Damn he quick. Amar said laughing.

Yea we gone let his ass Rot for a min good work baby. I said as we hung up.

That's my nigga. Slim said.

Yea blood a real one. I said finishing up my burger.

Belly was a real nigga. He was my child hood friend , it was me, Braze, Amar, Slim, Him, Gutta we all grew up in this life and we all put each other on. I didn't do this shit by myself.

I'm gone propose to Lena. Amar said.

We been knew that. Braze said

Congratulations nigga she gone be happy. I said.

This nigga finna have Tisha wanting to get married. Slim said.

Y'all all need to do it shit a nigga happy since i been outta jail I got her I got Layla I got y'all. He said.

No doubt I been thinking about proposing to Asia. Braze said.

Go for it yung. Slim said.

We ate, Talked and joked around like we always did. Then our boy Chase called saying he coming down and he throwing a big party and that we can stop by like old times. In my head I said Chase coming back to the bity !