AMINA

darryl was back home as i cooked breakfast, i hated the fact that he was in serious pain from getting shot in his stomach. it was funny how he still tryna have sex knowing i ain't going for that until he gets better. i'm so glad god brought him back to me because i don't know what i would have done with out this man by my side. aiden, royal we're eating at the table watching a movie as me and darryl was eating at the kitchen counter table.

this fire baby. he said as i smiled looking at him.

thank you love how you feeling. i said.

i'm fine you know this yo 100th time along with my mom calling every five mins. he said laughing as i laughed.

we gotta make sure our baby hood. i said.

oh hood huh. he said kissing me as i kissed him back and we deepened the kiss.

daddy. royal said

yes baby. he said.

are you okay. she said as he and i smiled.

yea come here. he said as she sat on his lap. that was his babygirl foreal.

good. she said.

when i get better we gone go to Disney land. he said.

yayyyy i heard disney land. aiden said.

yesss thank you dad. royal said kissing him on the cheek.

we got y'all. he said as the door bell rung and darryl took his gun out walking to the door with the lil bit he could. as royal and aiden walked back upstairs since they was done eating, i seen braze and Asia walking in with the baby.

damn nigga you bout to kill some huh. braze said as darryl laugh and they dapped up as me and Asia hugged.

you look so good pregnant girl. she said as i smiled.

thank you you looking bomb i love that top okay. i said as she spinned around as i laughed.

and isn't she the cutest. i said looking at baby B sleeping.

she's a good ass baby girl just in and out of sleep. she said.

awww this lena calling let me put her on speaker phone.

so i hear we at yo house with it. she said as i laughed.

we is. i said.

you hoes wasn't gone tell me shit. she said referring to Asia.

bitch i texted you. Asia said as i laughed.

come over hoe i cooked breakfast. i said.

we on the way. she said hanging up as we laughed, i turned the tv on.

ima go get some breakfast. she said.

help your self out babes. i said.

i couldn't get the thought out of my head that they would be coming back to kill darryl off. this shit was personal.. we wasn't gone move tho ! they want war again they gone forsure get it and it's gone be worse next time. it's sad it has to be like that but we gotta do what we have to do to protect this family we have.