AMINA

I woke up to a naked me and a naked Darryl we had some good sex last night, I think the best since the first time we ever did it it just gets better and better, this man puts it down and I see why Ranae ass is acting crazy cause some nights when he ain't around I be hitting him up wondering where tf he at. I tried to get out of bed as he was holding me tight still I loved waking up to him he always held me and never let me go.

Babe. I said kissing his cheek as he smiled. He was a big baby

Good morning beautiful. He said waking up

Good morning sexy. I said getting up to do my routine

What you got planned for today. He asked brushing his teeth as I did the same.

Lena invited us to a movie night at they new place. I said now doing my face routine.

Ok bet sounds good. He said doing the same I got him on taking care of his face LOL

After that we got into the shower then got dress and headed to Lena and Amar's.

LENA AND AMAR MANSION •

We pulled up to they brown and white mansion it was really beautiful they had a brown gate where we had to buzz in to get in. OKAY ! Parking by they cars they had outside Lena came out waving at Darryl then walking to my door smiling as I smiled.

Asia and Braze on they way thank y'all for coming. She said hugging me.

Girl no problem this is beautiful. I said as we all walked inside the house it was even nicer.

My nigga wassup sis. Amar said walking up to Darryl to dap him up as he gave me a hug.

This shit dope Relly. Darryl said

On me come look at the backyard. He said as Darryl pecked my lips walking with Amar.

He'll be back Sis. Amar said making me and Lena laugh out.

You talking bout me glowing look at you. I said to Lena

That's that dick. She said as I laughed

Yo ass I'm glad y'all happy. I said

Same here you look good. She said

So do you I can't believe what happened to them yesterday. She said as I shook my head.

Girl tell me about it he came home late I was worried. I said

I was too couldn't get no sleep I'm like what's going on. She said pouring us some wine.

His baby mama is crazyyyy she really wants him back. I said

She need to get over her self just like Adrain do. Lena said laughing

I haven't heard from him since he showed up to my house with flowers then driving off all loud. I said as she shook her head.

These mfs is crazy. She said as I agreed and her doorbell rung as she opened it was Asia and Braze they looked very good together. Braze looked just like Darryl except they wasn't twins LOL.

Wassup y'all. He said hugging me and Lena as Asia did the same.

This house is beautiful girl. Asia said to Lena

Thank you boo Braze the fellas in the back. Lena said as he kissed Asia and walked to the back.

Ok y'all bomb. I said to Asia as she smiled.

Girl this man demanded I was gone be his girl. She said as we laughed.

Don't even trip we all had the same treatment. Lena said giving her a wine glass with what we was drinking.

Yesterday was so crazy tho how they got locked up. Asia said

We was just talking about that yea her ass need help. Lena said as I just shook my head.

She tryna pray ona nigga downfall. I said as they agreed Then the guys came back in being loud.

Aye baby Slim and Tisha coming over. Amar said to Lena as she said that's fine, Darryl came up to me giving me a hug

Wassup. He said as I kissed him

Wassup. I said as he laughed he was high as a kite.

Y'all outside smoking and ain't smoke us out. Lena said as they laughed

Exactly typical. Asia said as I laughed.

We got more than enough ladies. Darryl said

Tell em again. Braze said looking at Asia as she laughed.

Ok I made salmon with butter jasmine rice and jumbo shrimps and Asparagus. Lena said as we all said OOOO.

That sound real good lil baby. Amar said holding her as she smiled.

Girl yes we came to the right place. I said as me and Asia followed her in the kitchen to make our plates and there's.