AMINA

I was in the kitchen cooking listening to SZA as I opened the fridge grabbing some stella Rose and poured me a glass as I heard the door open letting me know that was Darryl walking in. I still was upset at him at the fact that he did not care about his life the way i had i wanted him to leave this life behind for the sake of us and his family. his brother and cousin needed to do the same but that's up to them.

Hey. He said walking up to me handing me the most beautiful flowers ever.

Hey thank you. I said they was white flowers he knew i loved white doves.

I'm sorry about earlier I understand you want me out of that life. He said holding me as i looked up at him.

Do you really understand D. I said as he pecked my lips.

Yea but you know i'm already a target. He said

I understand that but i'm just saying you don't need to be doing dirty work you have enough money to just chill and relax now. I said

Which is why I'm staying low and just handling money. He said

Okay. I said letting it go knowing the game was always gonna be here for him.

It's smelling good in here what you cookin. He asked as i put my flowers in some water.

Gumbo yo mom helped me cook. I said I was cooking gumbo for the first time.

Oowwwe I can't wait. He said rubbing my stomach as I smiled.

We let the gumbo cook on low as we sat in the living room watching tv, Darryl rolled a blunt as he smoked it and I was drinking my Stella rose. I knew once my baby start growing more i won't be smoking nor drinking.

How's everything going at the club. I asked him rubbing his head.

It's going good we been making money money lately. He said

That's good yo shit became the hottest club in beverly. I said as he smiled.

Yea this was the best decision i ever made. He said still smoking.

I'm proud of you. I said as we tongued kissed and had a moment.

I'm proud of you too stink. He said.

The food finished, we talked and ate and watched movies till it was 😴