DARRYL

Compton Ca, 8:30PM

I woke up early and made me and royal some frosty flakes and some slices of bacon along with some apples as we ate and watched this cartoon she always want me to put on, After this I was taking her to my granny Mary house then go to the hood and see how everything was going. I sold guns, dope, weed. I was real lowkey with it tho I didn't want nor need no heat so it was just me , Braze , Slim making money enjoying life building to success.

All done. She said as I looked at a cleaned plate.

I'm done too. I said grabbing our plates to wash them.

Dad I don't want to go to mamas anymore. She said

What happened. I asked her

This guy she talks to keeps trying to come in my room when she sleep but I lock my door. She says out as I felt like that was it I was taking my daughter from her.

Today you going to grannys then you can stay with me I ain't having that. I said as I texted Ranae that royal will be staying with me from now on.

Why would you think she staying with you. She text me back

We can go to court my daughter say some nigga be Tryna come in her room ! You slipping again Ranae. I replied back

She's a lie take her and keep her bratty ass. She said as I shook my head in shame.

You ready mamas granny waiting on you. I said as she shook her head and I grabbed my keys and we left to my granny house

Granny Mary House • 9:33PM

Look at my grand baby y'all come on in here. She said as she let us in smiling.. my granny was 78 years old she was my whole world besides my mom.

It's smelling good in here gran. I said as Royal was hugging her granny.

Making your fav chicken soup. She said

Oooo ima have to come back to get some granny I gotta swing by the hood real quick. I said as she gave me that look she always gives me.

You know that nigga JD got shot yesterday when are y'all gonna put them guns down and rethink life you have a daughter Darryl. She said out

Granny I'm just tryna provide for my daughter and you, moms and Braze, Slim we all we got. I said Braze was my lil bro he was 20, Slim was my cousin he was 22.

We thank you everyday for this life I just want y'all to be safe, Especially Braze he's a hot head and Slim is too y'all all need to settle down with a wife or something. She said as I got up and hugged her.

I actually like this one girl her name Amina I think ima ask her on a date. I said

This bet not be one of them lil hoes. She said laughing as I laughed.

Nah granny she own her own beauty supply business. I said as she snapped her fingers.

You found you one but I ain't gone hold you she's in good hands be safe out there and tell them niggas to be have and be safe. She said walking me out as I kissed my daughter goodbye and my granny and left to Spruce St.

THE HOOD • 10:44PM

When I got there all the homies was outside shooting dice listening to music and smoking as I walked threw we all was WHOOPIN each other throwing up the P or B. I walked up to Braze and Slim who was playing 2k in the living room.

While y'all playing games in shit is the money good. I said as they looked at me.

Yea nigga everything green what's yo problem. Braze said as Slim high ass laughed.