DARRYL

The Hood •

I pulled up to the hood as I seen everybody outside I wanted to call for another hood meeting about BEING ON TOP OF THE GAME. It was niggas that wanted to take what we had every day, every sec, every MIN and I didn't need no more of my nighas dying out here ! Especially not My bro , nor Amar , Nor Slim so I needed everybody focus and I needed to me focused myself.

Wassup y'all meet me inside in 5. I said walking inside and to my office.

Wassup blood. Amar said as we dapped up then I dapped Braze and Slim up as well.

You here early. Slim said as I was.

I'm calling for a hood meeting I just had to bail Geeboy out which I'm not 2 much trippen but that brings heat on us and we should all know the crackers already tryna take us out along with our city. I said

I feel you let's do it. Braze said as I light my blunt up and we all walked into the lounge room where we have meetings at.

I called this meeting because I wanna talk about staying low and when I mean by low is no late night riding around looking for OOPS making shit so known cause now we got heat on us at the moment. I said out as everybody listened.

You can still do yo shit but it's doing it smartly we can't afford no more fuck ups. I said again as everybody agreed then went back to work.

I hope they listen shit cause I just got stopped by them pigs before i got here. Amar said

Tell me about it blood they did me like that too. Slim said.

Exactly why I said stay lowkey we ain't missing out on no money. I said which we wasn't we was in the billions off this DOPE, guns, Weed everything you name it. We had it all

Boss I found out where that Joker nigga at. Belly said walking up to me.

Yea where at. I asked

He at the burger place right now. He said

Y'all follow him and take him to the lock up i want him all to myself. I said as he said got it.

It was only right I got Ranae Revenge because she did not deserve what they did to her..

Ima go with him. Slim said

Alright y'all stay safe and report back to me Asap. I said as him and Belly left to go handle that.

Ckrab Funeral is tomorrow foo. Amar said

I know I want everybody there we going up for him. I said as Amar went to go tell everybody about that.

You good bro. Braze asked me

Why you ask that. I said

Just with you being the boss running everything I just want you to know if you need a break as yo brother I'm 2nd in command. He said.

I appreciate that bro you know I don't do breaks everything just fine I just want this team to stay on top and finish making this money. I said

That's most definitely what we gone do. He said

On everything how you and Asia doing. I asked him as he smiled.

Man I found the one that's all I can say. He said

That's good I see she been having you out the streets so that's good. I said

Yup I been coming here to work then back home with her. He said

Well I'm proud of us it's always been you and me. I said as we hugged.

It's forever gone be us where you going after this. He asked

I gotta go tell Royal about her mom then Riya supposed to be sending me the info about Ranae Funeral so yea it's a lot going on right now. I said as he shook his head.

Well let me know I'm finna go check on these shipments. Braze said as I said alright and he walked to the front.

I finished my blunt getting on my phone as I seen I had a text from WIFEY 💍 and RIYA.

WIFEY - I'm at home with the kids babe hope your having a amazing day❤️😘

I'll be there in a few mins mamas ❤️😍

RIYA - I'm having her funeral at the Compton Great Hope Tomorrow at 9 to 12

I'll be there.

I left out the Trap house got inside my car driving back to beverly.

AMINA CRIB •

I pulled up to my baby crib as I seen Aidan outside shooting hoops, I got out as the ball came by me and I shot it scoring as he smiled running to me to give me a hug.

Darryl your here !! He said getting hyped.

Wassup man yea you practicing. I asked him.

Yea i have a game tomorrow i had got suspended today. He said

I can't wait to see you why what happened. I said

This boy in my class was bullying me so i socked him. He said as I laughed.

You did the right thing man. I said as we dapped up.

Yea he had it coming. He said shooting the ball.

That's why he hating cause you a 3 pointer. I said as he smiled.

Thanks for teaching me that trick. He said shooting again.

Don't ever be afraid to ask me for anything I got you. I said as we did our handshake we came up with a few weeks ago.

I walked back into the house as I smelt Chicken Alfredo in the kitchen Royal ran up to me as I picked her up giving her kisses. I missed my baby !

Daddyyyy. She said hugging me tight.

I missed you roy roy you been ok. I said

I miss you too yes I just finished my hw. She said

That's good I gotta talk to you about something ok. I said as she shook her head.

Your mom got killed. I said as she looked confused.

Like dead. She asked

Yea mamas. I said as she cried and I held her rubbing her back.

It's gone be okay Roy I got you. I said calming her down this shit broke me that nigga JOKER was dead.

Everything okay. Amina asked walking in looking at us as she heard Royal.

I mouthed I told her as Amina look broken as well that Royal had to hear that.

Go take a bath Roy then you can eat and lay down okay. I said as she went up to her room.

Amina came up to me rubbing my back as I hugged her.

She's gonna be okay it may take time but she's gonna be good. Amina said

Yea I know let's eat. I said as we ate then the kids ate and we all went to sleep it was a long day tomorrow...