AMINA

It was 9:02 and we were at Ranae funeral, she had a lot of club friends, community friends and a couple family members here including her sister Riya. She looked just like Royal well Royal came out looking like Ranae sister. This was such a sad day and I just wanna make sure Him and Royal is good cause we all gone be good. Everything happens for a reason they say in life❤️

RANAE FUNERAL •

I'm Riya sister, her younger sister and seeing her like this hurts I always tried to tell her to stay out the streets stay away from man that don't want you for you... I just wanna understand why did god take her from me. Riya spoke into the mic as tears fell from her eyes.

I would like for Darryl to speak he was her ex but a great person to her that she always talked about and adored. She said as Darryl said hold on to me and got up holding Royal hand as they walked up.

I'm really outta words right now but.. I just wanna say Ranae thank you for Royal.. With out her I wouldn't be looking at this beautiful girl right here besides me and I just wanna let her know that Royal gone be good and rest up. Darryl spoke into the mic as my heart got heavy.. That was beautiful ❤️

Thank you Darryl. Riya said into the mic as a few others came up to talk about Ranae and the memories they shared with her.

After Ranae funeral we had his childhood friend Ckrab funeral to go too right after this.. I applaud Darryl for how much he can keep his head high during every situation but I know he's hurting inside. Amar, His bro Braze and his cousin Slim who this whole time I thought was his friend had his back every step of the way.

The funeral ended around 12 Darryl and Royal said they're goodbyes as we all got into the sprinter van driving to Inglewood to Joshua funeral, Joshua was his real name and Ckrab was his hood name.

You good. Darryl asked kissing my cheek as I smiled.

Yes babe are you. I asked him holding his face pecking his lips.

Everything always good when I got you. He said as we shared a moment kiss looking into each other eyes after. We both was in love we been together for 6months now❤️

We finally arrived as it was packed out on the grass for him I mean everybody and they mama that was from Compton came out to support him, it was beautiful to see. We all got out the car walking up to everyone as they paid respects to Darryl who was very known in Compton. We got seated as we listened to Ckrab mom speak.

I am so sadden that this happened to my son especially in his home where he slept every night.. I don't wish this pain on nobody but the DEVIL ! He made mistakes but he was a great man everybody know him as Ckrab or Fatts I appreciate the ones he knew that came out today he would have loved this just wish it was in a better way. She said crying as a man took her away.

I want us to all take a moment in silence to remember Joshua Jones the 3rd he was a loving son and father to his daughter and he will surely and deeply be missed. He said as we all bowed our heads. It was so many sadden faces by him passing. I even was sad and I didn't know him nor Ranae.

After Ckrab funeral Gutta drove us to Golden Corral so everybody can eat and relax after going to 2 funerals. Darryl kept his head high and Royal was sad but she had her fathers heart so she kept her head high at 6 years old and that says a lot.

GOLDEN CORRAL •

This was so sad. Lena said as we grabbed whatever food options we wanted that they had.

Tell me about it. I said.

Somebody dying will always be sad. Asia said.

It's just them I worry about. Tisha said as we all agreed.

Girl I worry everyday about Amar especially when he comes home late. Lena said as we all sat down.

Me and the girls was eating right along with a quiet Royal I think she was just trying to cope with what's going on knowing her mom died. She cried so hard as I held her like she was my own because right there I knew I was gone have to step up to the plate even if I didn't have too I wanted too!

As We was all eating I got a text message from Adrain who I ain't heard from in months he hasn't been checking on his son and his son haven't even been checking on him either he's gotten so used to Darryl that's how much Adrain is missing for no reason.

Adrain - I'm pressing charges on your lil boyfriend he broke my fuckin nose !

Go ahead your truly pathetic. I replied back I think he gets a kick out of this

Adrain - I will also let them know that I don't want my son around no drug dealer who can danger him !! Your pathetic to think you gone have a happy life once he's dead who will you have !

This man was literally losing his mind it was crazy I just shook my head and put my phone up he texted my phone on bs again but never can ask about his SON and I'm pathetic !

You okay baby. Darryl asked me

No Look at this. I said showing him the messages as he said wtf.

He's bluffing don't even worry about him. He said

No he's not babe. I said knowing Adrain he was crazy

Well he can do whatever he wants I got money and I know a lot of big people just like him if he Tryna turn me down and matter of fact I'll send a message about these threats he sending you. He said as Darryl was waaaaaaay crazier then Adrain I mean he was really a gangster out here he was feared but deep down nobody see the real him.

Easy there tiger let's see what he do first. I said as we kissed.

The love birds. Momma dee said walking up to us as she was seating with her friends and Granny Mary at another table it was a lot of us.

Hey mama. Darryl said as she hugged him and then hugged me and said hi to Royal making her smile big.

You looking beautiful as always. I said as she started hyping herself up.

Thank you boo you looking stunning as well. She said

Just wanted to tell y'all I'm finna drive granny home and I'm going home too. She said as Darryl got up hugging his mom then he walked to Granny Mary hugging her.

It was nice to see you again moms. I said

It's always nice to see you I appreciate you and Asia yall keeping my sons out the streets and more into business mode is what I love. She said

I try my best. I said as we hugged again then I walked over to ms Mary giving her a hug as we made small talk as everybody did the same then we parted ways and went home. It was a longggg day!