DARRYL

I wasn't mad that Amina left and went to her mom house, I knew it was gonna be a day where we was gone go threw that and that was gone test her gangsta. Not saying my baby ain't gangsta but it startled her and I know my baby inside her was startled and moving around. These niggas had me fucked up I was truly pissed I could have died and so could her and my baby and if Royal and Aiden was in here it would have been HELL. I called a meeting in for everyone to come out I was making that deal with the Mexicans today fuck that later shit these mfs was fucking with my family and messing up my money !

So I called this meeting because the Mexicans want war ! I said into the mic as they all listened and Slim, Braze,Amar was standing besides me.

We can't give them war no more, we all got families and dying ain't gone keep our money flowing. I said out again as some agreed and some was like fuck that.

Dying ain't gone keep us here with our families not saying y'all can't protect y'all selves or the brother hood and sister hood but this shit gotta end. I said.

So what we gone do ? Rarri said rarri was a older nigga at the age of 33 he was a true member.

Everybody else finish doing what y'all supposed to do as for Belly and Gutta we going to the Mexicans house to offer money. I said.

Nigga what? Slim said looking at me.

That's a death wish Yung. Amar said.

What you suggest then. I said.

We send the money and let's wait to see what they send back. Braze said.

Okay then we'll do that and if it's war y'all we gotta do what we gotta do. I said as I ended the meeting and everybody went back to work as we started smoking and talking.

Blood if I was with you that shit would have not happened. Braze said.

I know if all of y'all was with me it would have not happened Amina shaken up blood I don't like that shit. I said puffing my blunt.

Where she at now. Amar asked.

She at yall mom house she don't even feel safe at home. I said.

Damn b that's out. Slim said.

I don't know rather to move or stay for her to feel okay. I said.

Y'all just got that house fuck that we gone follow threw with the plan. Amar said.

I feel that. I said.

Aye blood ima get back to the crib the shipments doing good so far. Nayla said.

Aight Amina good. I asked.

Yea she was gone go back home when her and moms was talking. She said as we dapped up then she dapped up Braze them.

Well here back from them by tonight. Slim said.

Good cause if they don't fuck with what im giving they got another thing coming. I said.

Wifey 💍
Can you come home ?

Yea baby. I replied back as I told the gang I was going to the house to give me updates on the Sanchez gang. I got into my car driving home as Young Dolph blasted on my speakers. I wanted to marry Amina, she was having my 2nd child and she was really a ride or die it was only right. As I pulled into our gated gate I parked and got out as she opened the door running to me as we hugged tightly.

I'm sorry for leaving. She cried as I held her tight and we walked into the house.

Mamas I ain't mad you left you had every right to feel how you felt I'm sorry for that comment I made I'm just tryna figure all this shit out. I said as we kissed.

I know and I wanna be here every step of the way these niggas or no bitch ain't finna run us outta no where. She said as I smiled.

No they not but I'm making a deal with them to back down or it have to be war. I said.

Good just please be safe that's all I care about we need you. She said.

I need y'all, how my baby doing. I said kissing her stomach.

He's good I want to name him Dino after you. She said as we both smiled.

I like that Dino, Aiden,Royal. I said

It's perfect. She said.

Nobody is gonna hurt y'all. I said.

I know. She said as we tongue kissed passionately holding each other.

I got a text from Braze saying they sent 5.8 mill to the Sanchez house as I texted back keep me updated. I know they was gone accept it but deep down I didn't know if they really was.

They sent the money to them hopefully they leave us the fuck alone. I said.

Hopefully you hungry. She asked.

Yea baby. I said.

Ima go make us some bacon sandwiches. She said.

Thank you. I said.