AMINA

It's been a couple weeks since me and Darryl started talking, I can say he has made me feel like a new woman since I been chilling with him. I can really be myself and he's interested in my son and treats him like his own and always asking about him it's so cute. Adrain been real ignorant since he found out I'm dating that day he seen Darryl come out my house he was HOT AND GRITS. I had no choice this man said you my woman I'm gone treat you right and I just fell inlove I decided to try this thing called love out again. Today it was Friday which we was going on a date with our kids to meet each other. Right now we was in the bed layed up we just had some bomb ass sex I think I'm sprung already over his dick and the way he eat my pussy is just outta this world, our kids was in the room watching tv.

Damn girl where you been all my life. He said as I smiled laying on his chest as he held me.

No where you been all my life I needed a you. I said as we tongued kissed and it started getting heated again until my son knocked on the door as I told him to hold on as we put the cover over us.

Hey mom can me and Roy play in the tree house. He asked as I said yea and he ran back downstairs to go play Amar built his treehouse in my backyard my brother was a construction worker when he wasn't in the hood selling dope he actually had a career.

That's good they getting along. He said getting up putting his Calvin Klein's Draws on.

I'm happy they is where we gone take them today. I asked him putting my bra and panties back on.

We can take them to sky zone they got all type of jumpers in shit. He said as I smiled my son loves to do flips and jump around

That sounds fun let's do it. I said going into my closet picking my outfit and he took what he was gone wear out too.

My door bell kept ringing off loudly as I wondered who that was Darryl looked at me like who is that as I put my clothes on and walked downstairs it was Adrain OMG... opening the door he had flowers in his hand as I shook my head.

Adrian what are you doing here. I asked looking at him as he smiled he looked like he was drinking.

Take these flowers is my son good. He asked

I can't accept these I'm in a relationship. I said as he looked hurt by what I said.

You know I love you Amina. He implied as Darryl came walking up and Adrain looked furious

Adrain you'll get your son next week I have things I'm doing. I said

Everything ok. Darryl asked looking at him Darryl was way taller and bigger then Adrain I would hate for my son father to get his ass beat

Yea everything good playboy we talking. Adrain said bucking up

I'll be waiting on you. Darryl said pecking my lips walking away as Adrain looked away.

I see how you do me. He said walking to his car and driving off.

He'll get over it he had his chance to love me he got a whole son out of me and couldn't love me right his LOSS !

He always showing up like that. Darryl asked as we walked back upstairs to take a shower

He just started popping up since he seen you. I said

Well you mines so he gone have to stop all that. He said making me blush I loved when he said I'm HIS

We actually got the kids showered and ready then we got in and got dress and headed to SKY ZONE to go jump I know my grown ass was gone be tired LOL

I texted Lena and my other friend Asia in our group chat on how Adrain showed up to my house on bunk they was laughing at the whole entire situation

Jumping around for over 3 hours we stayed till closing time as we ended up leaving and went to a arcade and ate pizza then came back to my house and went to bed it was a nice day out our kids loved it and got along well.