DARRYL

Compton Ca.

I woke up, got dress and headed to my mama house to see how she was doing I aint seen her in a couple days. My mom was my pride and joy and I think she was the best person to go to when it came to dates. I needed help because I never took no female out I just fucked and ducked but nah this girl do something to me that I want. I texted her good morning as I parked into my mom drive way I brought my mom and granny a mansion a few blocks away from one another we was living good.

MAMA DEE HOUSE •

I unlocked the door with my key walking in as I seen my mom sitting on the couch with her wine she smiled as soon as she seen me.

WHAAAT ! My son came to see me. She said as I walked to give her a hug.

Yea I had to stop by how you doing moms. I said sitting down looking at the TV.

I been good we been blessed where yo brother at. She said

He should be at his crib or somewhere. I said

I worry about him sometimes I want him out the streets D. She said getting serious.

Moms I can't tell no grown man nothing but I can watch over him. I said

You need to leave this mess anyways your granny told me she talked too you. She said

Yes yes I know moms i been thinking about moving to the hills. I said as she poured me some wine and Amina texted me back.

That will be good for you and Royal I miss my baby. She said smiling

I took her to granny house she told me Ranae man or whoever the nigga is been tryna get in her room at night but I told her to lock her door so she been doing that. I said

Unt un Ranae should know better she is not going back over there. My mom said

I already told Ranae if she tries anything we can go to court she can visit her daughter. I said

Exactly even if y'all did go threw that process you would win because her record not clean and you got your record cleared. She said as I said YUP.

I just want royal to live a good life she's a good girl I don't want her to want for anything. I said.

You doing good son you been taking care of her since y'all had her Ranae just need to get her shit together. She said

Ranae was a stripper btw I met her at club SHAKE THAT ASS it was a one night stand and she end up being pregnant the next few days. Every since we had Royal she been putting everything before her but when she call me I'm there cause ima be there daughters need fathers !

Where you going today? She asked.

Ima go by grannys to check on Royal then I'm tryna get a date together tonight where Miles be taking you. I asked miles was my mom husband blood was from the hood he was a OG.

Okay kiss her for me and I want her next weekend, who you taking out. She said

This girl name Amina she owns her own beauty supply shop she just been catching my eye I ain't seen nothing like her she classy with it. I said as my mom smiled.

She sounds beautiful and independent that's who you go after but miles first took me roller skating, you can skate, talk, smile dance then after take her to a nice dinner. She said as I smiled hugging her.

Good looking moms you know I ain't never been the one to be romantic. I said laughing as she walked me out

You more romantic then yo brother he just gone take her to churches chicken. She said laughing as I laughed my bro was ghetto unless he fucked with you.

Alright moms here go some money I'll bring Royal by next week. I said handing her 4,000

Boy you gave me enough you go take that beautiful girl out so I can meet her. She said smiling as I got into my car.

Be safe ! She screamed before going into the house.

I loved my moms and granny they raised me it was only right I appreciated them as much as they took care of us. We ain't have no father we grew up early to be a MAN

Leaving her house I drove to my granny house who was just a few blocks away as I pulled in mins later she was outside gardening with my daughter as I smiled getting out the car Royal ran up to me as I picked her up. She was my big girl but i still picked my baby up

Wassup roy you been good. I said giving her kisses.

Yes I been gardening with granny I'm having so much fun. She said getting down walking with me to my granny.

Hey Darryl. Granny Mary said as we hugged

I got something for you granny. I said handing her 4,000 just like I did my mom.

Son you gone make me pass out with all this money. She said making me laugh

Granny you deserve this shit. I said as she hugged me tightly

Thank you I really appreciate y'all. She said

We heard loud music coming from down the street it was my brother Braze pulling up in his Green Chevy Truck with smoke coming out the car that nigga was a weed head I laughed to myself.

Wassup everybody. He said walking up as Royal ran to him.

Uncle B. She said as he kneel down a bit to give her a hug and she kissed him on the cheek.

Here go 20 dollars. He said giving it to her then hugging granny as she cried a bit.

Got my granny crying in shit nigga. I said laughing

I'm so happy y'all here. She said as we smiled.

Amina was a busy woman we been texting all day but she been texting slow and I ain't the one to rush a woman but a nigga was eager to know what she was doing. I don't know why I was feeling like this. Mins later of being outside talking she finally said we can do something tonight cause she gone have her son next week.