DARRYL

I woke up my head was pounding like a mf, all i can remember was that we was all lit at the club and i had to beat tf outta Amina baby daddy last night 😂😂 blood had it coming he had no business eyeing us as we chilling dumb niggas need to worry bout they self and not what they had and messed up ! I pulled Amina close to me kissing her back i beat that pussy up last night too😚

Good morning sexy. I said kissing on her back as she turned over smiling.

Good morning handsome. She said smiling.

Ah nigga head hurting how yo head feel. I said and asking her.

You was litty last night babe but my head feel okay i only had champagne and weed. She said

I really was. I said laughing as she got on her phone scrolling on instagram as i did the same.

As soon as we opened up instagram i seen myself knocking Adrain out as everybody laughed at him and reposted it, I knew people was gone record that knowing he's a football player but i'm a real nigha.

You think he gone try to press charges. I asked Amina as she got up stretching.

I have no idea but that will be dumb because he started it. She said

If he do i got bail money. I said getting up to do my routine as she did the same.

you got bail money for days boo. She said as we laughed. It was true a young nigga was a billionaire out here and my team was a millionaire. I ate they ate !

As we showered and got dress we headed downstairs to eat some cereal as Amina was on the phone with Lena about shipments for they shop and i was texting James about letting Ranae off the hook cause he was still tryna detain her. He said he just wanna talk to her and let her know not to lie on people she real lucky we grew up knowing this man. He even told me that Joker nigga she was fucking or he was pimping her out was a mexican gang banger that me and the gang beefed with. Ranae Ranae 🤦🏾‍♂️ but i wasn't trippen these niggas can't see us !

I finished my cereal kissing Amina goodbye as i left out in my Audi 8 driving to the hood as Belly wanted to meet up and talk about the bombing he did. Word is they mad and already gone think it was us because we know they killed JD and CKRAB.

TRAP HOUSE •

Wassup boss. Belly said as we dapped up.

Wassup young what's the word play. I asked him lighting a blunt up.

So after y'all left the club and i locked up with murder and Geeboy we went to go bomb they 1st and 2nd trap house so they heated right now. He said laughing.

Good good that a teach them a lesson or 2. I said passing him the blunt as Braze came in with duffles bags.

Wassup Bro sta deal belly. Braze said dapping Belly up as Belly left out and me and Braze started talking.

This 200million Each from Chase Money. He said Chase was our cousin he was a kingpin up north he the one who got me started in this game as i pushed weight in compton he pushed up north.

Blood came threw. I said checking the money I loved the site of money.

On me. Braze said taking a blunt from his ear lighting it up.

That nigga posting bout how i took his girl from him. I said out as Braze laughed.

You socked tf outta that nigga yesterday. Braze said laughing as I laughed.

Fuck that corny ass nigga. I said laughing as Slim and amar walked in being loud.

Wassup nighas. They said sitting down by us with lean cups in they hand.