DARRYL

My lil bro Braze girl Asia was having they daughter Bria right now ! I was super excited for my boy he never knew he was gone have a kid but when this girl came around everything changed for him and i'm proud of him. She honestly changed him for the better and this kid is gonna change him for life. Lil Dino was coming right after Bria and I was just as excited to meet my son. Everything been cool lately and i just hope it stay like this.

Braze walked out the room smiling and grinning as we hugged in excitement. Then he hugged my mom and Granny mary who was excited and ready to meet Lil Bria .

My boys having kids and got a lil family OH this is beautiful. Momma dee said almost crying.

I knew they was gone fine beautiful woman and settle down it was just a matter of time. Granny mary said as we smiled and laughed.

I ain't know i was gone have a kid but i got one and i'm truly happy. Braze said.

I told you nigga. I said as we laughed out and the doctor called for Braze saying Asia want him and that visitors can now come in.

Let's go see the new edition. Braze said to all of us as we walked inside Asia smiled and my granny and mom rushed over to Bria saying OH MY GOD SHES SO CUTE AND LOOK LIKE ME AND BRAZE.

You can't ever denie her. Granny mary said as we all laughed.

She's beautiful bro. I said tearing up a bit. She was really beautiful and she had our good hair plus her moms.

She's so cute omg. Amina said cheesing.

Aww my asia got a baby. Lena said as Asia laughed.

Thank y'all man she gone get everything she wants ! Braze said smiling.

Y'all next . My mom said patting my shoulder as i smiled.

Yup can't wait. we both said.

We all took turns holding baby Bria as she was due to check out and go home today. I told my boy to stay home and enjoy his family that was the most important part of anything before everything out here. We all left from the hospital and went our separate ways as me and Amina, the kids went blowing just to take them out to do something like a family day. It was me and Aiden VS Royal and Amina and they was finna get they asses kicked !!  As we played about 2 rounds we then ate pizza, me and Amina sat and talked as Royal and Aiden played against each other.

How you feeling about us having baby Dino any min. Amina asked me.

I feel good i can't wait you let me know as soon as yo water break. I said watching her as she laughed at me.

You been by my side every step of the way. She said as we kissed.

I got too and always will. I said

I wonnnn ! Aiden said grinning.

You got that one. Royal said handing him 5 dollars. They was funny and cute betting for money.

Lil asses was only 7 and 8 and betting for money that reminded me of Braze and Slim , I we would always bet over every lil thing because how much money was on our mine. Looking at my kids made me smile they don't ever have to want for nothing. We left from the bowling alley got into the car and drove home.