DARRYL

I woke up in my new mansion in Beverly Hills, I said I was gone do it one day and I did it for the sake of my daughter. I lost JD,CKRAB RANAE we all came from the same neighborhood and we all was just trying to make it out no matter what so this was a big accomplishment for me. I'm new living with my beautiful woman Amina and her son Aidan who has became like a son to me Over these few months. His punk ass daddy don't call nor text since I been in the picture and it is my job to make sure he knows he's loved.

It was 2:30PM I just got out the shower as I dried off and got dress. Amina took the kids over her Moms house who was having a BBQ party for her girlfriend Nayla who was coming home from the military. I was gone swing by there in a couple hours I had to stop by CLUB VIBE. I was already making millions at this club and I was making millions at the trap so business was going good. I still had niggas out to get me because they wanted to take my spot but I watched my every move and I had every nigga watching they own move and my move.

I got in my GMC TRUCK driving off to CLUB VIBE to check on everything. I wanted Belly, Geeboy out the streets so I got them to work the Club and I can say they been handling they shit. They had the young homies guarding the door to make some money instead of being in the streets. We was all about making money and doing better for the community and for the organization for black people. It wasn't just the black mafia business for me! If we had to get dirty we just had to.

I made it there you would be surprised how packed it be in the day time then at night but at night it was still crowded. I parked my car in my garage I had in the back way and I walked into my office part I had as Braze was there counting the money.

Wassup brotha we just got paidddd. He said as we dapped up and I sat down pouring me some Henny in my cup.

I like the sound of that what we making. I said drinking my drink.

85,000 in total. He said grinning as I smiled.

We winning baby ! That's what it's all about we gotta take that shit outta here and refill up. I said as he put it back into the suit case.

You right about that you going to Ashia house today. He asked referring to Lena and Amina mom.

Yea hop on 2k. I said as we got on the PS4 I had installed in my office.

You ain't said nothing but a word ima ride with you tho. He said as I said bet and we started the game.

Wassup Boss. Belly said as we dapped up.

My main man I like how you running this shit blood. I said to him beating Braze ass in 2k.

I got too it's only right what time you wanna close tonight. He said

We can keep it at 2:30 to 12PM. I said

Alright fasho ima get back out here Stay up braze. He said walking to the door.

Mando I'll see you. Braze said

It feel good to have niggas you grew up with on yo team all these niggas was my brothers just different mothers and dads except for Braze and Slim was my cousin.

FUCK BLOOD ! Braze said getting mad he lost.

I'm just 2 good nigga ! I said laughing as he laughed and took a blunt out.

Cheating ass nigga fuck you. He said lighting the blunt then AMAR AND SLIM WALKED IN.

Bitch ass niggas. Amar said as I laughed.

Fuck you where y'all coming from. I said as we all dapped up.

In they pussys at home. Braze said laughing as I laughed.

You know it nigga but we was at the store we hear Ashia having a BBQ. Slim said holding up the liquor.

Oh it's on then. I said puffing the blunt.

You know belly got that joker nigga in the lock up at the hood. Amar said

Oh yea he forgot to tell me. I said

Shit I forgot to tell you we forgot all about blood. Braze said laughing with his high ass.

He been in the lock up for 5 days now. Slim said.

Good we gone let that nigga think before he do. I said as we all walked out and got into my truck driving to Amina mom crib.

Was I cold hearted ? No I just wanted him to suffer how he made Ranae suffer he left her for dead!

ASHIA MANSION BBQ PARTY •

We pulled up high as hell as everybody was in the front this time instead of the back so they was looking when we pulled up. We got out walking up to everybody saying hi and wassup as I walked up to Amina giving her a hug and kiss then she introduced me to Nayla.

Nayla this is my boyfriend Darryl, Darryl Nayla. Amina said as me and Nayla dapped up she was fly for a woman.

Nice to meet you I see my daughter glowing looking happy. She said

It's nice to meet you too got too. I said smiling as Amina smiled.

Let's party then. Nayla said dancing grabbing Ashia, Ashia looked truly happy that her woman was back.

Where you been nigga. Amina said looking at me.

I was at the club ma you missed me. I said as we kissed.

Yes I did. She said as we danced and everybody else danced.

We mingled with everybody talking and smoking, till Nayla pulled me to the side to talk with me.

Aye man this my first time seeing Mina truly happy in a relationship I really appreciate that and her moms do as well. She said

I'm happy to make her happy shit I ain't perfect but she brings me on a better path. I said which was true.

That's what it's all about you a KINGPIN. She asked.

Yea of the black Mafia in Compton. I said

I sale dope in the military I wanna make a deal offer. She said as I was always up for business.

Bet talk to me. I said

I can't get the dope pass the border. She said

Where you sending it too. I asked her

Jamaica I got family from there that need new shipments every week I managed to get a few pounds out there but this guy snitched on me which is why I'm home. She said

Does Ashia know. I asked her

Nah I'm gone tell her tonight. She said as we dapped up and she walked back to Ashia kissing her.

I walked up to Royal who was getting her face painted by Amina. Amina was a real woman she loved my daughter like her own and that was appreciated. Everything was flowing good and that's where I wanted to keep it.