DARRYL

Me and Amina been kicking it strong, our kids getting along well and i been at her house a lot lately and sometimes we go to mines since I got a movie room. Today we was all going to my granny house she was having her SOUL FOOD SUNDAY and today Mina was gone meet my mom and granny the 2 most important people in my life that raised me and Braze all by they self ! We all got inside my YELLOW Beamer truck driving to my granny crib in Compton Braze was blowing my phone up talking about how Ranae was there cause she wanted to see her daughter I had already explained to Mina how my baby mama was but I know she can handle and hold her own. Mins later we finally arrived and my whole family was there as KOOL GANG played thru the speakers with the OGS outside. My granny sure know how to throw a party 😂 getting out as I held Amina hand and our kids followed us I loved how Royal didn't leave Aidan out of nothing she do she had my heart.

As we spoke to everybody in the front we walked inside the house as my mom came up to me giving me a hug smiling.

Hey son look at my grand baby and who is this aww. She said smiling at Amina and Aidan.

Hi I'm Amina and this is my son Aidan. Amina said hugging my mom as my mom hugged her tightly smiling then hugged her son.

It's nice to meet y'all he is so adorable. My mom said about Aidan as he smiled

Thank you you look good. He said as we laughed.

Y'all come on in and get a plate come on Mina. My mom said grabbing Mina hand as we pecked.

As my mom took Amina to probably meet the females in the family and my granny and the kids ran to the back with the other kids as I went to the front with the fellas.

Wassup niggas. I said as we all dapped up.

My yung nigga lookin fresh. My uncle Ice Berg Said

That's all you unc how you been. I said as we chopped it up.

I been bool man hanging in there with yo help I don't know where I would be. He said as we hugged.

Beautiful family you got and Woman you winning brotha. He said smiling as I smiled.

G looks unc my new lil lady I been chillin with. I said

Where this nigga been at. Slim said walking up to me with some tequila in his hand.

Not with yo drunk ass ahhh. I said as we dapped up then Braze walked up.

Wassup blood. Braze said as we dapped up.

Wassup B y'all must have just came from the store Where Amar at. I said

He with Lena in the backyard. He said

Fasho the shipments been good. I asked them as they said yea.

Ranae on some hood shit. Slim said as she got out a Gray car with her 2 friends

I ain't having none of that shit if she thinking anything. I said as I light my blunt and they laughed at me.

She walked up to us saying hi introducing her friends to us as we all spoke to them

She in the house. She asked me as I shook my head and said yea.

Darryl can we talk to the side real quick. She asked

For what Ranae go see about Royal I'm chilling. I said she was finna irritate a nigga already

Please. She said as I just walked to the side and kept distance between us.

Wassup. I said smoking my blunt

Who is this new woman you been with I don't want her around my daughter. She said

Don't worry about who I'm fucking with and that's my daughter I bring her around who I want. I said

Where is my respect after all these years HUH ?? You used to love me now it's like you hate me you loved me when you was fucking me. She said crying a bit.

Keep yo fuckin voice down we at my granny place and we not even here on that level Ranae I have a woman now. I said as she start hitting me and trying to kiss me.

Aye watch out. I said grabbing her up a bit as Amina came out standing at the door looking.

You get a bougie bitch and don't need me no more that's crazy. She said

Stop playing with me Ranae go worry about yo daughter I'm not gone tell you again. I said walking away from her as Amina asked me was I good.

I'm good ma she just can't accept the fact that we done. I said as we walked inside the house and Braze and Slim was behind us as we all walked to the back yard.