DARRYL

CHASE MANSION PARTY •

Me,My bro Braze, My cousin Slim, My child hood homies Belly and Gutta, AMAR was in the room counting money with Chase, his bro Chris and due to death they boy Tay died last year from a gun shot womb so rest in peace to him! 🕊As we finished counting money we all started rolling up woods as I looked down from the penthouse Amina and Lena, Asia, Tisha was mingling with Desire, Diamond who was Chase and Chris wife's.

Long time no see brotha. Chase said as we dapped up one more time.

Nah fr this shit dope. I said looking around at the mansion he just brought out here in Beverly.

Thinking bout moving back but introduce me to the gang. He said looking at Gutta, Belly, Amar.

Them the homies Gutta my gun man and driver, Belly my killer and assassin, Amar my weed slanging dope slanging partner. I said as They dapped up.

I like yo team. Chris said hitting his joint he rolled.

Yea this my family. I said.

So you running Beverly now or Compton. Chase said.

I'm running Compton Beverly just a peace zone. I said.

I feel I was wondering if I could run Beverly. He said.

Go ahead the money is in Beverly for sure I just built a club down there but it's burnt down. I said.

Oh yea tf who did that. He said.

Some jealous ass niggas it's just been alot we was beefing with the Mexicans and more. I said.

Damn well they better just know the whole team back now I can use your sources. He said.

I feel that sorry about Tay. I said.

Good looking he will be missed no doubt that's yo shordie. He asked looking at Amina who was dancing with Lena.

Yea my whole world. I said.

Man we really living. He said as the Dj started playing some bangers and everybody was smoking, dancing, talking, drinking. One thing this nigga knew how to do was throw a good ass get together party. Back in the days we used to have block parties as Teenagers it was always a blast.

After chopping it up with Chase and the team we all went to our girls and started dancing having a good time. Amina was backing that ass on me pregnant in all She needed this and I needed this. Dino been making her strong and i'm glad she's back enjoying her self. My dick was getting hard from her throwing that ass that ass was Thangin she been having this big mf since i seen her.

Damn girl. I said kissing her neck as she laughed and blushed throwing that ass some more. Everybody was dancing having a good ass time.

You like that daddy. She said looking back at me. Exactly why she pregnant again. We finally chilled from dancing sitting down as we went to the Taco lady he had making tacos for everybody.

Yo boy party turnt. Amina said grabbing her plate of tacos and I did the same.

He used to always throw these mfs when we was younger in high school. I said as she laughed. I grabbed 2 sodas for us as we sat down with the gang who was already eating and still smoking.

It's nice to meet you Amina. Chase said.

It's nice to meet you too yo wife gotta forsure hook my hair up. She said as he laughed.

I got you on that girl. Desire said.

We ate our tacos as one nigga from Chase crew kept looking at Amina tittes I was finna knock this nigga head into his back. I guess Chase seen me as he started looking at him.

He won't be trouble B. Chase said looking me in my eyes.

You sure. I said I had no time for no nigga fucking with what's mine.

You know me. He said as Amina started rubbing my legs.

As we was eating we heard helicopters outside as me and the gang started getting up looking out the windows and chase told the DJ to turn the music down and for everybody to be quiet. We seen the Sanchez gang jumping out of helicopters and trucks with guns heading our way.

EVERYBODY UPSTAIRS IN A ROOM NOW ! Chase yelled out as everybody started running upstairs. Amina looked at me showing me that she wasn't gonna leave my side again.

Right now not the time mamas you gotta go upstairs our baby in there. I said holding her chin.

But.. She said.

Go now ! I said as Lena and Asia grabbed her and they went upstairs.

Gutta call Nayla bring a truck round back for everybody let's give 'em war ! Braze said clocking his Glock back looking at me. Amar, Slim, Chris, Chase started shooting out the window as they fired back at us. In my head I knew the Mexicans wasn't gone really back down for long ! We killed everybody that was in the front as more came on us, We started hearing police sirens as They all got into they cars and helicopters.

We gotta go. Chase said as everybody started running down getting into they cars as me and the gang got into the truck and Nayla sped off.

Damn what happened ?! Nayla said speeding off before the cops got on us.

Blood I told you ! Braze said.

Nigha shut up ! I said.

You right my fault damn man. Braze said.

Baby you okay? Amina yelled next thing you know I was out like a light.